Las Sevillanas Mini Obleas with Cajeta (20 Delicious Wafers with Goat's Milk Candy) uploaded by Amber T.

BY LAS SEVILLANAS

Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
I like the crunchiness of the waffer and the sweetness of the cajeta. I love how it melts in your mouth. I always buy this product when I go to TJ almost every month. I would recommend this Mexican candy to everyone. I like that they have different sizes. I have bought the small and medium size candies.
Amber T.
The first time I ever had these was with my husband's family!! They are out of this world delicious!! Highly recommend anyone and everyone to try these!!
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my favorite Mexican candy. The caramel is delicious and i love how the top part melts in your mouth.
Lynda M.
Are these the same as the Puerto Rican Floresitas? I live in a small rural community and we are very limited on Hispanic items.