BY LAS PALMAS

Distributed by: ramirez & feraud co., P.O. box k, roseland, nj 07068, USA. Questions or comments? Www.bgfoods.com see more...

Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
We like this sauce red or green it has a great flavor for enchiladas or even chilaquilies. If you don't want to make your own sauce you can grab this for less than two dollars at any local grocery store
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really like the brand of sauce,the mild kind,I use it on my enchiladas when I cook for the family!Although this hot kind is very hot and it will burn your mouth,make sure if you buy this you can withstand the heat cause it is very very spicy!It is only 2.69 a can,you only get a small amount for your money so you will need two cans to make enchiladas!
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
We use this at our home when we make chicken enchiladas! Chicken, cheese, enchilada sauce, and tortillas! Season and boil the chicken, strip it, and added that sauce, bake @ 360 and until the cheese melts! P:
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
I love this sauce we use it in our household. It's really good and not to costly. I also like that they have different flavors to choose from.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
The best enchilada sauce for authentic enchiladas. All of the other stuff is so fake.
Samantha G.
My "go to" enchilada sauce but I buy the green one. I don't like the red sauce.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
I like to us this if I don't feel like makin my own own sauce. It's pretty good! Th price isn't usually bad either. One big can is just the right amount of sauce to make a lot.