BY LAS PALMAS

Las palmas green chile enchilada sauce 10oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Maritza D.
Tulare
Review for: Enchilada Sauce more...
Omg this green chile sauce is just amazing! When I make my Enchiladas I usually use 2 cans because I don't like mine dry and this sauce is just so amazing and good. It is also super affordable as well.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
number one enchilada sauceI I use. it's a mild flavor so a little spice but not to much. I suggest sour cream served with enchiladas if it's a issue. some people just can't stand the heat.
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
So my review might be a little bit biased, because I am allergic to wheat and avoid gluten, so just FYI. I used to use this Enchilada pretty religiously, almost every week. It was usually a bit cheaper that the competitor and tastes the same so I appreciated that. Once I started avoiding gluten, I started to read ALL the food labels and I noticed that this sauce has WAY more ingredients that the "other" enchilada sauce, including gluten containing ingredients, which are COMPLETELY necessary in a product like Enchilada sauce. I'm not sure why they have all the extra ingredients, but I appreciate a more natural approach to flavor now, so my family doesn't buy this brand any longer.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
I always use this off every time I make enchiladas it never fails my go-to sauce and less I want to make the sauce from scratch but that hardly ever happens cuz I'm too lazy for that
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
I bought this because the price was very reasonable. The flavor is pretty good. The sauce is not hot as one reviewer wrote. Green chili's are not hot. I do not, however, recommend the red enchilada sauce. It was not good at all.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
I love this one way better then the red but also my mom just pours it over her meat like pork or chicken that's been shredded and some cheese or what ever and she enjoys
Alejandra M.
Eugene, OR
Had this tonight for the first time. I made the best dinner layering this with shredded pork, corn tortillas, and topping with cheese. Delish!!!
Samantha L.
Favorite enchilada sauce ever! Love it in red and green! Green is more mild but so good and easy just too it over enchiladas and bake and done!
Kandace M.
Panama City , FL
We prefer the green chili sauce over the red one! This has a better taste to it. Price is good and I recommend this.
Mary D.
Clark Fork, ID
I used to not like anything hot. Then my mom had me try this and I just fell in love with it. It is really good.