BY L'ARTISAN PARFUMEUR

A vibrant woody floral inspired by ancient Malian rituals. Timbuktu is a totally original and vibrant perfume, inspired by a journey to Mali in West Africa by perfumer Betrand Duchaufour. A study of contrasts in its exotic African roots and innate French sophistication make this fragrance irresistible and otherworldly. Notes: Pink Pepper, Karo-Karound�, Vetiver. Style: Vibrant. Original. Exotic. see more...

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Timbuktu is sooooo good!! Just the right mix of sexy/spicy/sensual scent! I believe it's been reformulated since the 2004 launch, but it's still great! I bought mine from Sephora, and love it year round. The sillage is pretty good, so just a spray or two is all you need. Lasts all day too!
Maria S.
I like the smell of this perfume. It stays with me all day. I get tons of compliments on it when I wear it. Iv used it for almost a year now and have barely made a dent in the bottle. A little goes along way.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these kind of perfumes and their smells my mother usto own this and she loved it
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Someone said this smell so good. I want to try.think I'm going to give it a try.
Emilie A.