BY SCÜNCI

Scunci effortless beauty no-damage black and white elastics are your secret to effortless all-day hold. slide into any situation without worrying about hair slippage. 4MM thicknesses for better hold on different styles. soft metal-free elastic bands... see more...

• How would you rate these compared to other brands??1 Answers
Large Thick No Damage Elastic Hair Bands Pack
  • "I have very thick and curly hair which made pony tails either to weak or would not be tight enough but these ones do the trick." in 1 review
  • "I buy a pack of these every time i step foot in walmart or walgreens!" in 1 review
  • "I have long hair and when I am working I like to put it up." in 1 review
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
If you have thick, long hair I don't think these are the greatest thing for you to use simply because I have thinner medium length hair and I still struggle keeping it in a ponytail or a simple style with this because they do not hold that great and they slip and loosen.
Nixa, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy these hair bands, the hair ties leave something to be desired but the hair bands do their job quite well. I mostly use them when I an working out and need to keep any wisps out of my face and they feel soft and comfortable on my head. They are relatively inexpensive so I would recommend these.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite hair ties. I buy at least two packs at a time. They hold my thick hair perfectly.
beverly m.
beverly m.
I love these. i feel like every time I am at walmart I am buying these. I like having it inside my purse, wallet, desk, and car. I have long hair and when I am working I like to put it up. So, I go through these like crazy since they are cheap and I don't mind if I misplace it. I like that they are very durable and very simple.
Madonna D.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
I love these because they don't tangle in my hair and they come in a variety of bright colors so I can find one to go with whatever I am wearing.
Indianapolis, IN
I have thick hair and this is all I use to pull my hair back. I love that they have done away with the metal clasp in the bands.
Rheanna B.
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have shoulder length hair and I love these. I can't use super thick hair ties because they leave marks on my hair when I take it out but these don't do that at all!
J R.
J R.
I have thick hair and I saw these at the store and thought finally they made pony tail holders for my hair, but boy was I wrong. They still don't work in my hair and they only last a couple of days. I found out using the thin rubber head bands work best for my hair
Angie T.
Angie T.
I like this product I have long thick hair and It work's great in my hair. Holds my hair tight and in place.
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These tend to break after I've use them like 4 times. I have thick curly hair and I need a hair tie that's will hole my hair
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you rate these compared to other brands??