BY SCÜNCI

Scunci effortless beauty no-damage black and white elastics are your secret to effortless all-day hold. slide into any situation without worrying about hair slippage. 4MM thicknesses for better hold on different styles. soft metal-free elastic bands... see more...

• How would you rate these compared to other brands??1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have very thick and curly hair which made pony tails either to weak or would not be tight enough but these ones do the trick." in 1 review
  • "I buy a pack of these every time i step foot in walmart or walgreens!" in 1 review
  • "I have long hair and when I am working I like to put it up." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy these hair bands, the hair ties leave something to be desired but the hair bands do their job quite well. I mostly use them when I an working out and need to keep any wisps out of my face and they feel soft and comfortable on my head. They are relatively inexpensive so I would recommend these.
Jennifer B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have thick hair and this is all I use to pull my hair back. I love that they have done away with the metal clasp in the bands.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite hair ties. I buy at least two packs at a time. They hold my thick hair perfectly.
beverly m.
I love these. i feel like every time I am at walmart I am buying these. I like having it inside my purse, wallet, desk, and car. I have long hair and when I am working I like to put it up. So, I go through these like crazy since they are cheap and I don't mind if I misplace it. I like that they are very durable and very simple.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these. They are very durable. I use them on my daughter daily. I used to buy some from Goody, but they ripped pretty easily. I was so frustrating. I bought these last Jult and it's amazing they have lasted this long. I stretch them out, yet they don't rip apart like the competitor brands. I'm verycontent with them. I also like that they don't pull her hair when I'm taking them off.
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Obsess with these hair ties. I have very thick and curly hair which made pony tails either to weak or would not be tight enough but these ones do the trick.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
I love these because they don't tangle in my hair and they come in a variety of bright colors so I can find one to go with whatever I am wearing.
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have shoulder length hair and I love these. I can't use super thick hair ties because they leave marks on my hair when I take it out but these don't do that at all!
J R.
I have thick hair and I saw these at the store and thought finally they made pony tail holders for my hair, but boy was I wrong. They still don't work in my hair and they only last a couple of days. I found out using the thin rubber head bands work best for my hair
Lizzie R.
New York , NY
They are good but are very tight and hard to wear around the wrist. Overall a good choose to put in your hair, just not on ur arm.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you rate these compared to other brands??