BY UNKNOWN

Dry and style your hair while you sleep with the Sleep Styler. Featuring soft memory foam core rollers with a fast drying microfiber material that wraps around your partially dried hair, giving away to soft beach waves or straight hair in the morning. see more...

• Has anyone used the Large Sleep Styler ? The reviews see...1 Answers
  • I have waist length hair.. will these work for me or do I...2 Answers
Christina G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
🔹I initially saw the Sleep Styler on Shark Tank, and I still can’t believe that it gives awesome curls while you sleep! (I purchased at Walmart.)
🔹The blue things wrap in your damp hair and you sleep on it. (It is made out of memory foam, so is actually comfortable.)
🔹Wake up and take the blue things out, finger comb, and hair spray!
🔹I AM OBSESSED! It literally takes 5 minutes to do once you get the hang of it. You can also do it while working from home, doing laundry, binge watching Netflix, etc.
🔹These pictures are literally me at 8:00am today with no makeup on... 😬) The things I do to share my love of weird products!!
out, finger comb, and hair spray! Large Sleep StylerLarge Sleep StylerLarge Sleep Styler
Stephanie B.
I am so sad about this product. I have wanted it since I saw it on shark tank and I finally got it for Christmas and I was SO excited because the idea of a super easy hairstyle that doesn't damage your hair was so appealing to me. I got the Mini Sleep Styler as well as the large ones. They are both horrible products. I tried the large ones first because I do have long hair. It's so hard to get the hang of getting the curlers in, they are uncomfortable to sleep in and the curls you get afterwards last for literally about an hour. I tried using gel, mousse, and leave in conditioner and NOTHING helps. The minis are even worse. They are impossible to put in, and all they do is leave a big lump at the top of your head and no curls at all. So, I would not recommend this product and I am really disappointed. Regular cheapy sponge curlers work better than this.
Tabita P.
chicago
I have tried using these a few different ways (and will continue trying) I’ve tried after a shower letting my hair dry to about 60%...still a little to damp in the morning and didn’t hold at all and was left with with weird indentations. I’ve tried with my hair about 80-85% dry and while my hair was dry in the morning still the curls didn’t look right and I had indents. I’ve tried it on dry hair...Still indents and curl barely lasted. Recently tried it after my hair completely dried and very lightly dampening each section before I wrapped it....hair was dry when I took them out but still indents, it was a little better than before. I tried it this way because when you take a shower and let your hair air dry the mid and ends dry so fast and my roots are the most damp and I get too many indents at the top. Ugh....maybe it’s my wrapping technique I need to work on. I’m still going to give these a few more tries. I love the size of them....the diameter of most foam curlers aren’t wide enough but these are good for the bigger waves/curls I like. And while these aren’t the most comfy to sleep in they are ok if you find the right position to place your head. Hopefully I can figure these out!
Angel P.
These actually work really well with my hair. I have very thick, naturally wavy hair that tends to get crazy when left to air dry. I tried these as a more comfy alternative to what I normally do, twisting my hair up into a knot that I undo in the morning. I love that I'm not uncomfortable sleeping with these in and they are super easy to use. My hair in the morning after I removed the rollers was like a much better version of my normal waves, with glorious ringlets as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked.
Erica C.
Upland, CA
First of all i found this at ross for a steal. And i love it. I have shoulder length hair and very think so the 8 pieces didn't cover all of my hair but i made it work. After letting my hair air dry i wrapped my hair as tight as i could with it still feeling comfortable went to be woke up ate breakfast and got ready once i took the first roller out my jaw dropped. It was a perfect curl. And with having think hair the curls did not fall flat. A must buy if you use to much heat to get a curl. Definitely going to get another pack.
Carolyn H.
Pleasantly surprised. I found these for $6 at Marshall’s and thought I’d give them a try. Very easy to put in and actually comfortable to sleep in. They didn’t hurt or pull my hair and WOW my hair looked so beautifully curled and shiny! The curls did fall some by the end of the day but overall a great product that protects my hair from heat damage!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I have been excited about these rollers since they were on shark tank last year. I found some at marshalls on clearance and couldn’t pass them up! I followed to recommended instructions: wash hair, dry to 80%, roll, and sleep! I spent a good bit of time getting them rolled, trying to avoid kinks while keeping them tight so they would unravel as I slept. I was a little disappointed when I woke up and took out the rollers. My hair did have some curl, but also kinks. It was more of a wave than a curl, which is understandable with only 8 rollers. I plan to keep trying them to see if maybe there is just a learning curve. Maybe another set to have more rollers would help?
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I wanted so badly to love this. The idea of a comfortable way to curl my hair without heat damage is so appealing to me. First, they are really comfortable to sleep on. That’s the good part. Unfortunately these did not curl my hair in any way. My hair got one big kink in it and then the rest was scraggly. I’m not sure if I just have too much hair for this to work. I used all 8 curlers so I don’t know how I could have used any smaller sections of hair. This just wasn’t for me.
MELISSA B.
I'm always looking for ways to make my morning routines quicker and easier.  I came across Sleep Styler while researching curling irons and curlers and the idea is brilliant.  You really can roll your damp hair, sleep in them, and wake up with styled hair in the morning.  I am really surprised how soft the curlers were.  Putting them in properly will take some practice but its worth the investment.  I love that my long straight hair can have body with very little effort.
Jackie W.
Mount Joy, PA
We ordered the sleep styler when it first launched and anxiously awaited until it was filled. I have to say we love them! They work great in my daughters hair and she doesn’t mind sleeping in them, takes them out in the morning and shakes our her curls.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
I have waist length hair.. will these work for me or do I have to much hair? Do they give you super tight curls??
Stephanie B.
Has anyone used the Large Sleep Styler ? The reviews seem really mixed. My hair is long but really thin .

Target