BY USA #27 in Alternative Feminine Hygiene

Menstrual Cup is an alternative feminine protection product that is more economical over time than disposable pads or tampons. Made of 100% silicone it is soft and flexible, molding to the contours of your body to prevent leaks and stained clothing.... see more...

Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the perfect cup for me. I have had four kids, a tilted uterus, and have a seriously heavy flow - nine super plus tampons on day two. This cup helped me stop leakage and record data to bring to my doctor to help. It's comfortable and easy to adjust into the right position. Much more environmentally friendly than tampons too. I'll never go back!
Ashley H.
I LOVE THIS MENSTRUAL CUP! I bought this cup on amazon for $10 being it was my first cup and I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I'm in love with it. I cut off the stem because I found it to be unnecessary and uncomfortable it doesn't affect its use and I'd much rather it not break off because it doesn't seem like it would be strong enough to pull it out using that. It is very easy to fold and insert with a water based personal lubricant (only). It does not smell though I have read reviews where it can if you leave it in too long. It is also very comfortable to use and very effective. It is extremely easy to use after you get the hang of it. I wish I used one sooner. It does not cause drying or tearing like tampons can. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has heavier flows is comfortable using tampons. The larger size is for after you have a baby or are sexually active.

back