No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Large Lot Of Masque Bar By Look Beauty Face Foot & Eye Masques (masks) & Patches!
How would you rate this product?
Erin S.
Kingston, ON
Large Lot Of Masque Bar By Look Beauty Face Foot & Eye Masques (masks) & Patches uploaded by Erin S.
Look Beauty is an expensive brand I feel. I didn’t find that these worked at all and won’t be purchasing again. I purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart online!
Chyna R.
This product has really good results for something so cheap. The only thing that I would say I don’t enjoy about this product is the waiting time is a bit too long. You have to leave the patches on for 30 min which is quite long especially if your running late somewhere.

Looking for your answer?