Large Concealer Brush

Got a larger concealer need? This is the brush for you. This large, firm brush features a flat head to easily conceal imperfections for natural-looking results. We’ve got you covered!

i’ve heard good things about it but is it good and worth buying ?
I love everything that WetNwild makes
I just bought this from the dollar store. How has your experience been with them so far?
Start your review of Large Concealer Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Large Concealer Brush uploaded by Rhonda F.
I use this more for blending my concealer. It's a little stiff, which I'm sure is for blending concealer. It's still soft though. I wouldn't improve this at all, as there's nothing wrong with it. It's a good price at Walmart and I would definitely buy again.
Tabby N.
Valrico, FL
Large Concealer Brush uploaded by Tabby N.
This is honestly by far my favorite concealer brush to use on my face, I have been using wet n wild brushes for the past six years and they have never disappointed me, this brush does not leave streaks of concealer on my face I would highly recommend using wet n wild brushes.
alissa B.
Large Concealer Brush uploaded by alissa B.
this brush is really soft. it is easy to clean. blends my make pretty well. it’s really cheap compares to the quality. Large Concealer Brush
Evelyn S.
Large Concealer Brush uploaded by Evelyn S.
I really like very good quality, I love the price they are very cheap. Súper recomendables!
Chynna D.
Montclair , NJ
Large Concealer Brush uploaded by Chynna D.
Absolutely love this brush when putting on my makeup. I have really soft skin and this brush goes great when putting on concealer. I use this brush every time I put on my makeup. I would recommend.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,083 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This concealer brush does a good job with coverage of applying concealer. The bristles are thick and feel nice against your face while you’re using it. It shouldn’t irritate even sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this brush!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So the only not amazing thing about Wt n Wild brushes is that they do not have a name or number on them. So I think that this is the right brush. Not only is the price tag great but handle is very ergonomic.
Jessica H.
Scranton, PA
I Use this as my travel brush works great without not breaking the bank. wet n wild.
Erica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this concealer brush because it’s so easy to use n get my cut creases baggin’ I Also like The fact that I can get this brush sometimes for a dollar, that blows my mind! Wet n wild brushes are just as good as my higher valued brushes. Sometimes I’ll choose it over my Morphe or JS brushes lol Which is crazy to me! Great makeup brush for beginners and experts!
Alicia L.
Cheektowaga
Good price. Very easy to use. Can always find it online. Highly recommend this brush.