BY THRESHOLD

Large chalkboard canister threshold metallic lid see more...

Caity C.
Caity C.
Foodie Expert
I have a few of these jars to hold my flour and sugar. I love the fact that I'm able to label the jars with chalk, that is such a cute idea! I love the simple design and metallic lid. These would look great in almost any kitchen.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Foodie Expert
So amazingly adorable! Love the chalk detail and the design of the chalkboard as it matches picture frames I have in another room. Great deal.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This is a super cute jar. It's great for spices, baking ingredients, cookies, candy, and anything else you'd need to store in your kitchen. I really love the chalkboard labels.
Krisna S.
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love these! Very cute for display in the kitchen and also really good to put things in. Also love that you can write on it and change it when you change what you put in it
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Dallas, TX
Love these!! It's great how you can label the outside I am amazed paranoid that I will accidentally use powder sugar instead of flour. This product eases my fear.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is stylish and cute! You can label it over and over again with the chalkboard label. You can store cookies or whatever you'd like in it
Revere, Ma
This is so cute looking. It seats in my counter holding flour. I would like to get anothe. Waiting for them to go on sail.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Foodie Expert
This is super cute! where can I buy!??
Revere, Ma
Those any else think they get a little pricey at most store?
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Kankakee, IL
How much does it hold and is it air tight
Chelsea E.