BY LARENIM

This expertly crafted, multi-functional brush is perfect for brow shading, lash line definition, and precise placement of eye colour. The slanted bristles are designed to give you the utmost precision. see more...

• I've just started paying more attention to grooming my eye brows wo...13 Answers
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
This brush is amazing! you can do many things with it you can wing your eyeliner fleek your eyebrows and its the perfect brush for beginners 😊
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
The brush is amazing! I use it when I am doing dramatic eyeliner with power. I also use it for the perfect smoke eye it works so great!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Tazewell , TN
Great brush. Works really good! Does what it's expected to do! I would recommend.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Eastvale, CA
I love this brush! I suppose it can be used for applying eyeliner and other things but I solely use it for filling in my eyebrows. It's the perfect angle and stiffness for creating beautiful eyebrows. I'd definitely recommend it!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how you can use it for many different things. Filling in your eyebrows, eye liner, or even for eye shadow
Pilar T.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It had me at vegan. Great brush for brows and a sharp eyeliner line. Totally recommend.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes, the angle is perfect for doing eyeshadow crease or liner.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
I love this brush to shape my eyebrows w powder products. It gets them right on point !
raquel c.
raquel c.
esta brocha es casi perfecta para todo para los ojos el lineador para las cejas muy bueno lo recomiendo
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
I love using these brushes to get the crease of my eye lid while applying eye shadow .
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've just started paying more attention to grooming my eye brows would anyone say this would be a good brush for a beginner?