Larenim Eyeliner,

by Larenim Mineral

Loco Cocoa Eyeliner 1 g Powder Product Description A delicate cocoa. A must-have staple Other Ingredients Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare...

Is the powder very loose? How does it work
Does this have sparkles in it because it looks like it might?
Start your review of Larenim Eyeliner,!
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
3,115 reviews
Review for: Mineral Loco Cocoa
What completes your eyes and highlights your eyeshadow, I say it's my eyeliner because using this eyeliner makes my eyes stand out and appear wider more fuller and it helps to bring out my eyeshadow and other features on my face. I like this eyeliner as it doesn't smudge or budge throughout the day nor does it tend to run into my eyes during the hot summer nights. I definitely recommend this eyeliner if you are looking for more fuller eyes.
member-2a0ff0889
Review for: Colour The Phoenix Loose Powder
It's okay but I've used better even the elf one witch is similar I feel is a little better