Larenim 3-nm Mineral Airbrush Pressed Foundation uploaded by Kourtney K.

BY LARENIM

Mineral Airbrush Pressed 3-NM 9 g Powder Product Description A foundation for fair to medium skin with neutral or balanced undertones, which looks neither cool nor warm. Experience the revolution that erases the line between makeup and skin. Leave skin... see more...

Kourtney K.
tucson
Review for: Adjustable Coverage 3-Nm more...
I LOVE this powder!!!! It makes my makeup look so flawless! It works well for people who need full coverage over acne like myself.
I have combination skin and this works great
I stocked up on several of these
Hannah T.
For a girl whose skin negatively reacted to every foundation she tried, Larenim is a find! It's made of healthy ingredients that have never caused breakouts or hives for me. It also has medium coverage that appears smooth and natural. It's like swiping on fresh skin. My only complaint is that I have to purchase it online. Larenim used to be sold at some of the natural markets in my area, but not anymore.
Norbeliss M.
This pressed powder has great color and coverage and lasts. Love that it is mineral with no poor ingredients that so much of make-up aimed at women has.
Only complaint: on past compacts (and I've had at least four over few years) the screw in the compact/plastic part breaks. This is AWFUL because then you cannot keep it closed! So far with this one, that hasn't happened---I believe the company heard about it through another vendor. I also keep it in a small fabric case of it's own.
Great foundation!
Megan I.
Personally I don't like powder foundation. Liquid is the way to go. But it's still not bad to add a little more coverage with this once in a. While
Tara M.
Very highly pigmented. Available in many shades. And easy to apply. It has a matte finish but doesn't look caky

back