BeveragesAlcohol & MixersLarceny
Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle

Larceny Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle

by Larceny

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Larceny Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Larceny Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Publix
I am not much for whiskey but I do love this one! Smooth, smoky and rich tasting. This whiskey is thick and great in the rocks.
Cassie M.
Independence, OR
Larceny Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Cassie M.
we love this straight. So smooth and so warm as it goes down. take a shot and enjoy! Probably one of the best whiskeys i’ve had.
Melissa O.
Atlanta, GA
Larceny Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Melissa O.
Larceny Bourbon is one of my favorite bourbons. It is very smooth and is a nice bourbon to sip neat or on the rocks. I also mix it with ginger beer for a yummy Moscow mule. I have bought this bourbon several times and will definitely buy again.
Amanda R.
When I went to Kentucky this was my favorite bourbon! I recommend it neat. This is affordable and a good value compared to competitors.
RaRa M.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve had Larceny in Old Fashions and Kentucky tea. For a higher proof bourbon, I find it smooth and less bitter than some of its competitors.
Courtney K.
S Weymouth, MA
Larceny Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Courtney K.
Larceny is my go-to bourbon for cocktails. I feel like it blends super well with whatever ingredients you use, but not to where all of the flavors are masked. The price is perfect for when you’re needing a bunch!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Larceny bourbon has a great smooth finish. The initial feeling on the tongue is very pleasant and gives you a nice woody lightly sweet flavor. This is a good sipping bourbon to enjoy neat. It is also quite affordable, so it is a great bourbon to purchase for someone who is interesting in developing a taste for bourbon.
Becky P.
Woodstock, GA
Smooth, sip worthy bourbon. Very nice. Similar to Makers Mark but a little less expensive!
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I'm a Kentucky girl and I love my bourbon and this is one of my favorites. It has a sweet, smooth taste that is easy to drink straight or on the rocks. I've had some nasty bourbons and some that are very strong but this one is very good.
Samantha S.
Independence, KY
My husband is a bourbon lover and these are his words. "Not much negative to say about this bourbon. Delicious, beautifully bottled and more than reasonably priced."

Looking for your answer?