LÄRABAR™ KEY LIME PIE uploaded by Amber M.

BY LARABAR

Key West made it famous, we made it wholesome. We put the lime and the unsweetened coconut in this one, then blended in dates, cashews, and almonds.

Ingredients: Dates, Cashews, Almonds, Unsweetened Coconut, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dried Lime Juice Concentrate

Melissa C.
Highland
I like this bar because it is different and changes things up but it is not my favorite flavor. It's a bit tart for my liking. It still meets the healthy and clean marks so I do enjoy it for that reason. This is something I would recommend for those that I know like a little sweeter snack.
kristie e.
The clean ingredients are what drew me in, the taste keeps me coming back for more! The key lime larabar is my favorite because of its rich flavor. It’s got hints of lime and coconut for the perfect afternoon sweet treat!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I've tried lots of bars in the past but Lara bars are my favorite and Key Lime Pie is perhaps the best of the bunch.  Most energy bars are a healthy snack but Lara bars actually taste good.  I usually buy them at my local grocery store for about a dollar each.
Callie C.
Portland
Surprisingly yummy variety of LARA bars! It was a delicious and zesty choice and I will likely purchase it again. This company makes healthy, whole ingredients snacks, that are also gluten-free. The most important thing to me is that the snacks are made with five ingredients or less. There also surprisingly filling!
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
Tastes just like a tart key lime pie without the sugar and extra calories. It has less than 6 ingredients and is Whole30/Paleo/gluten free friendly. Love to take these with me on the go for a small breakfast or snack. Highly recommend!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
The lemon bars taste just like...well, a lemon bar. They taste like cake, but have limited, whole food ingredients. They're a great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about eating. While I love the chocolatey flavors like Cashew Cookie, if you want something fruity and fresh, the lemon bars are it.
Dre W.
Terre Haute
Ever want something quick to eat with great flavor? This should be your first choice. I’m a fan of Larabar’s this is favorite flavor. The price isn’t bad I usually get the best deal at Walmart on these.
Kayla C.
Love the tangy sweet taste of the Lara Bar Key Lime Pie flavor! They provide a ton of protein for meal replacement or extra calories before/after working out. There are a lot of grams of sugar in each bar which is a downside for me. The taste & all other factors are perfect for me, though.
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
These bars are a delicious, healthy snack for both adults and children! I love so many of the flavors that they have. They are a little pricey but most health food these days is a little more expensive than the junk food alternative! I think they're definitely worth the price!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I am a huge fan of Larabar. They are easy to eat & travel well and they open easily. The minimal packaging makes carrying the wrapper in my pocket not a big deal. I love lime flavor but this bar wasn't as lime flavored as I had hoped. I think it tasted a bit more like lemon with a hint of lime. It was still pretty good though.
Kelsey B.
Creston, IA
How is the new key lime bar? Does it taste like Keylime pie?
Kelsey B.
Creston, IA
How is the new key lime pie bar? Does it actually taste like Keylime pie?

Target