Food & Snackslarabars
Lärabar Gluten Free Wellness Bars Cherry Pie (16 ct) 17 oz

Lärabar™ Gluten Free Wellness Bars Cherry Pie (16 ct) 1.7 oz

by larabars

Lärabar™ Gluten Free Wellness Bars Cherry Pie (16 ct) 1.7 oz

What is your favorite Larabar flavor?
Where can you buy these? and flavor would you recommend?
How do theses taste?
Start your review of Lärabar™ Gluten Free Wellness Bars Cherry Pie (16 ct) 1.7 oz!
Brianna N.
Topsfield, MA
I absolutely love these bars. They are healthy & tasty, easy to throw in your bag or car if you are on the go.
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
These Lara bars are just so pure with only a handful of real ingredients no artificial preservatives. They’re definitely on the tart side so if you’re in the mood for something really sweet or creamy this is not the one for you . But the good news is Lara bars has many other flavors.
Katy S.
Broomfield, CO
Extremely tart and very cherry forward flavor. More like a being slapped in the face with the tartest of tart cherry taste that doesn't go away quickly once swallowed. And the chewing. Just soooo muchhhh chewing. And kinda sticky. So if sticky like dried peanut butter and tart cherry with absolutely no sweetness is your jam, then this is for you.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This is exactly what I was looking for in a bar! No added sugars with such a great taste! This is truly good for you unlike so many other bars.
Amanda S.
The only word to describe these bars is YUM! They have the perfect combination of tart and sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth and make you feel satisfied. This company and all of their products are wonderful!
Kayla V.
Grant, AL
Lärabar™ Gluten Free Wellness Bars Cherry Pie (16 ct) 1.7 oz uploaded by Kayla V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am absolutely obsessed with these things! A nurse at work one night gave me one and I've been on the hunt ever since. For whatever reason they don't seem to carry this flavor anywhere I had to end up ordering off Amazon but it turned out okay. Besides the limited availability and they are a bit pricey but that's normal for healthy organic food I have no complaints. There's three real ingredients and that's it they're awesome and there soft compared to a lot of granola bars which comes in handy with people like my fiance that have very few teeth. So far this is the flavor I'm hooked on but I'm gonna go review hunting for the other flavors lol oh I do wish they were a tad bigger but they're not kids sized or anything
Pamela H.
1,043 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
least favorite lara bar. don’t know what it is but it is just not my jam! maybe it’s yours but i go chocolate every time.
Melissa D.
Clean eating at its finest! I LOVE that this is a convenience food that I don’t have to feel getting grabbing for when I’m on the go. This is one of my favorite Larabar flavors, and you can’t beat a delicious flavor created with o my 3 ingredients!
Lauren D.
I love these. They’re perfect for a busy day when you don’t know if you’ll have a break but need something sweet but with protein to keep you going.
Monica Z.
Omaha, NE
This is my all time favorite granola bar. If like the taste of cherries this bar is for you. It’s not tart but it has an amazing cherry flavor and the best part is the ingredient list is 2 things and Whole Foods not artificial sweeteners.