Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLÄRABAR
Larabar(r) Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bars

Larabar(r) Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bars

by LÄRABAR

We at LARABAR� believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, LARABAR� with chocolate chips is a magical harmony of delicious fruits, whole nuts and indulgent, Fair Trade Certified� chocolate that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite.

Does the bar actually taste good?
I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b
Do these contain sugar of any kind?
Start your review of Larabar(r) Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bars!
Emily D.
Hermantown, MN
These little bars are quite tasty! They don't have artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners in them, and I love that they're GMO-free. Awesome for a little snack on the go
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Larabar and the ingredients used. This was not my favorite though. It had a slight “soapy” after taste and I have no idea why. (Yes, ask my mom. I know what soap tastes like.) I will stick to other flavors going forward.
Allison B.
Hummelstown, PA
I love Larabars. All of the flavors are great, but this is one of my favorite. They are all natural with simple ingredients (usually 3-5 ingredients per bar), and are gluten free! For an individual with celiac disease (or anyone who loves natural snacks on the go) there are a lifesaver!
Elise S.
I love the coconut taste of these bars, it is different from the traditional chocolat or peanut bars. The serving size is a lot for me so I usually only eat half and keep the rest for the next day.
Julia M.
Grass Valley, CA
You just can't beat this flavor!! I would live off of these if I could. We even talked about them in my nutrition class and my professor (a registered dietitian) wouldn't stop raving about these. Tastes amazing, and so good for you (dietician approved)!!
Shay G.
ROGUE RIVER, OR
I love Lara Bars! They have such a great selection of flavors that all taste decadent while being healthy. They are great for on the go snacks, I always have one in my purse. The price is great on these and the flavors are awesome.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Best larabar by far. I buy these by the box. They are especially great heated up a bit. These fit in your bag and can give you a temporary fill if you're hungry on the go. I always put two in my bag. They don't contain all those extra ingredients you're not looking for that are bad for you, in fact they are really good for you. My favorite snack ever.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
I love almost every flavor! Vegan, gluten and dairy free! There's usually no more than 3-5 ingredients depending on the flavor. No chemicals and confusing additives. It's the only thing I will eat for breakfast! One of the only truly "clean" bars on the market. Great for a snack or meal replacement if you're in a hurry!
April G.
Mesa, AZ
I love this one. It gives you a sweet taste without overpowering you with the flavor.
Brooke R.
Beavercreek, OH
My go to #beachbag snack. I love these bars! Most have less than 10 ingredients!! They won't melt in the heat and provide you with healthy, natural energy!