BY LARABAR

For The Ultimate In Sweet And Salty, Lärabar Is Proud To Bring You Dark Chocolate Peanut With Sea Salt. From The Satisfying Crunch Of Peanuts, Almonds, Pecans, And Cashews To The Bursts Of Dark Chocolate Chips, Dark Chocolate Peanut With Sea Salt Is An Irresistible Snack You Can Take Anywhere.

Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Brown Rice Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Cashews, Pecans, Honey, Dates, Dark Chocolate, Almonds

Grace M.
Lansing, MI
These bars are fantastic! I love that they are dairy free but still taste so delicious! I will buy again, will recommend!
Erika D.
Layton, UT
I like having these around the house. I like that it has clear, basic ingredients. A great snack to take on the go.
Bridgette L.
mansfield
All of their flavors are gluten and dairy free which is a must in my house. My favorite is the blueberry muffin
d r.
PROS: good flavor and a healthy snack, dense and fulfilling CONS: not enough bars in a box for the price point

Target