Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLÄRABAR
LARABAR Uber Coconut Macaroon Bars Sweet And Salty Fruit And Nut

LARABAR® Uber™ Coconut Macaroon Bars Sweet And Salty Fruit And Nut

by LÄRABAR

The Sweet Crunch Of Coconut Is Irresistible, And This Coconut Macaroon Proves It. From The First Bite To The Last, Experience The Perfect Combination Of Crunchy And Chewy–just The Way A Macaroon Should Be.

Ingredients: Toasted Coconut, Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt, Honey, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Dates, Almonds

Has anyone tried this flavor of LaraBar?
Does anyone know if this is Whole30 approved? I haven't been able to find it in my local store, and before I buy it online, i thought i would check through here!
Start your review of LARABAR® Uber™ Coconut Macaroon Bars Sweet And Salty Fruit And Nut!
How would you rate this product?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
When I do get a chance to find these, I stock up. these are my favorite by far. They have a good taste and fill me up for hours. I eat one right before a workout and I am good to go all through it and then some. Recommend these to everyone. Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Love these , the coconut is my favorite flavor. I love larabar as they have a lot of vegan options.  I stock up on these.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a healthy and delicious snack to tuck away into my hike bag or gym bag for that extra punch of energy often needed. These little bars have a very delicious coconut flavor all in a yummy macaroon bar. I will purchase these again and again and definitely recommend.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
The entire Uber line is great!!! They are hard to find in my area but can sometimes find some varieties online, maybe at ThriveMarket. I love the taste of each of them and the fact that they are so healthy. It makes me happy to see my family choosing these bars.
Jazmine A.
I love coconut and having them in macaroon form is a plus! Also, I love that Lara bars have REAL food so its a no guilt snack option for me before or after a workout, or anything I need something quick to eat!. I definitely recommend this flavor (and almost all their others)!
Kianna K.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVE these granola bars. They taste amazing and they fill me up so I usually have one before class in the mornings when I'm pressed for time. Only coconut flavored thing I eat because I normally hate coconut lol
Ana C.
Oh my goodness, these are delicious. If you like coconut, then these are for you. Decent prices, could be better.
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Sooooo delicious! I love granola bars, but I love the short and wholesome ingredients list even more. Nothing too crazy or chemical to these. Just great for you ingredients.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
I heat these up in the microwave as a snacky treat that's still healthy even though it tastes like it wouldn't be.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I like larabar but I do not like their coconut flavor. I am not a huge fan of coconut, so this is not my favorite flavor. I think it has too much of a coconut flavor for me. Unless you really like the flavor of coconut I wouldn't eat this particular flavor.