BY LARABAR

Classically A Summer Dessert, We Couldn’t Resist The Urge To Turn Cherry Cobbler Into A Year-round Treat. This Crunchier And Chewier Version Of The Original Offers A Combination Of Dried Cherries, Almonds, Pecans, Cashews, Raisins, Dates, Sea Salt, And Natural Sweeteners. At 190 Calories, It Truly Is A Snack For All Seasons.

Ingredients: Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cherries, Sea Salt, Honey, Dates, Cashews, Raisins, Pecans, Almonds

Bella W.
Marine City, MI
This is my favorite flavor of my favorite breakfast bar. These really hit the spot if you are eating no added sugar like I was when I discovered these. The flavor is so good, and this product makes a really great healthy dessert.
Emily B.
San Anselmo, CA
These are suuuuuper tasty! I keep a box of them at my desk at all times to eat as a last minute breakfast or an afternoon pick me up. The flavor packs a huge punch despite the small bar size- so they’re good to nibble at over a few minutes.
Joyce E.
Amazing anytime snack! My favorite flavor! It's Paleo: no sugar added, no soy, no gluten, no artificial sweeteners, no refrigeration needed! Just pop one in your purse, backpack, beach bag, and you've got a healthy option to get you through to the next meal!
Amber R.
Astor, FL
This has to be one of the most simple and delicious snacks I have ever had! It has an amazing sweet and tart flavor from the real cherries, and a crazy, hearty crunch! Sweet, salty, and nutty flavors melt together like s pie! I never tried s flavor I didn't like! This bar also has a beautiful crunchy texture! so portable, convenient, and filling!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
This is a great bar. All natural ingredients. Minimally processed. Sugar from fruit only. Highly recommend this brand.