BY LARABAR

Sweet and Salty Fruit Nut Bar Gluten Free 2 Dairy Free 3 Soy Free 4 Non-GMO 5 Vegan 6 Kosher uber - synonyms: super duper, wicked awesome, seriously epic. At Larabar, we delight in creating delicious flavors from just a few carefully chosen ingredients. So, when we set out to make a sweet and salty bar with added crunch, we knew it had to have big pieces of nuts and fruits and big taste. It was a simple idea, but the result was nothing short of magic. We re excited to present uber, the ultimate in Simple. Pure. Delicious. Enjoy the Gift, br ~Lara, Creator of Larabar 15 - 1.42 oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 21.3 oz see more...

Lara K.
Lara K.
Yummy! This is perfect for a quick breakfast or mid-day snack. It's gooey goodness of sweet and salty makes you feel like you're treating yourself to a decadent dessert. Best part is it's natural, good for you, and filling. It's a little sticky tho, so be prepared to peel bits of wrapper off the bar if necessary.
Joely S.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I love Lara Bar for keeping my energy and blood sugar up while out and about enjoying summer fun and the beaches. I have low blood sugar when participating in activities and Lara Bar has often come to my rescue. So many delicious flavors to choose from too.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Chula vista, CA
I love Lara Bars!! They're a great grab and go snack with no added ingredients. Many Lara Bars are #whole30 compliant, so I always have a few in my bag.