BY LARABAR

It May Have A Nonsensical Name, But This Is A No-nonsense Flavor! Based On The Old Fashioned Cookie, Snickerdoodle Is Sweet And Smooth With A Cinnamon Spice - And That Just Makes Sense.

Ingredients: Dates, Cashews, Almonds, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract

Buy on Amazon
Noor H.
Granger, IN
I love how Lara bars only have a couple ingredients with no added preservatives. I purchased them at Whole Foods and they are such a great snack or even as a meal replacement considering they are high in carbs and fiber
Rebecca D.
I love these! So yummy! Perfect combination for the holiday season. They keep me full and fit the satisfaction for something healthy with nutrients to get me through a tough day of teaching!
gabi R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Best healthy snack! So easy to take with you anywhere (I bring them with me traveling all the time) or just to eat at home like on days you don’t have time to make a healthy breakfast. The taste is amazing!
Karen A.
Love Lara bars they don’t contain that many ingredients which I love because it’s simple and healthy. They are so delicious and they taste like dessert without the extra added sugar.
Velianna C.
garrison
These were pretty good. I have tried many of the different flavors and they rate near the top. There are no ingredients that stand out, so I don't know why are a limited edition. They were also a bit pricey.
Amanda R.
severn
All of the flavors for this product are amazing, I love that it’s all natural ingredients. They’re so sweet with just the dates, I eat them for dessert!! I wish the calories were a little lower but at least it’s all natural ingredients
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love all flavors of larabars and they definitely keep your stomach satisfied in between meals when you need a quick snack. They are made from real fruits and other ingredients so they are also healthy options and good for you
Jess D.
De Pere, WI
I love the flavors in the larabar collection. You get to feel like yoir cheating with snickerdoodle, or apple pie but with no guilt. These bars are a great snack on the go or a quick breakfast.
Lisa R.
Rochester
I love these bars as a snack. They’re not super high in protein if that’s what you’re going for but they are super healthy. They’re a bit small for the price but don’t worry they will fill you up! Vegan and gluten free!
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
I’ve never had the snickerdoodle but I love the chocolate chip ones they are amazingly good. Don’t really taste like cardboard