BY LARABAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Larabar renola cocoa coconut granola 9 oz

Ashley H.
I absolutely LOVE these. The granola is grain free, gluten free, and it's non-gmo. Everything in it I can pronounce which is one thing that I love about the Larabar brand. It's added convenience of the granola being individually wrapped really helps with my busy lifestyle. I don't have to worry about premeasuring anything; Just grab it and go! I enjoy eating this with greek yogurt or just by itself. I highly recommend this product for people who have busy life styles.
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
The single serve packets of Renola are great. Super convenient to take to work or when you travel. The serving size is perfect for a cup of yogurt and makes for a light breakfast or snack. No fake flavors, only natural goodness!
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
I just recently bought this granola and I love it! Most granolas have some kind of gluten in them and this one is gluten free and delicious. It has a subtle chocolate and coconut flavor that pairs so well with yogurt. I love that it's different than most granolas out there because of the ingredients.