BY LARABAR

Larabar Pecan Pie Fruit & Nut Bars: 1 bar equals a quarter cup of fruit Good source of fiber Gluten free No sugar added Kosher

• What is your favorite flavor larabar?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Of
I love the Larabars because they are completely natural. I love pecans, so this is my favorite flavor. I eat these super often. They are a great snack to keep on hand. They are super affordable to be so healthy.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Review for: Food
Because this bar is made with pecans which are an oily nut, the bar is a bit oily. It is one of the tastiest bars though! If you like pecans at all, you will really love this bar! They travel well so they are a very healthy option to take on vacation. They can slip right into your pocket & though they may smash a bit they won't fall apart like drier bars will.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Kansas City, MO
This Larabar is one of my favorites. It's tastes like an actual pecan pie filling, just in a harder, nuttier form. I think this one is most people's favorite.
Marybeth F.
Marybeth F.
My favorite of all larabars. Taste delicious. Satisfies hunger and sweet tooth. Whole30 approved- yah
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Bars Pecan Pie 1.6 oz
I love the Larabars! The pecan pie is my favorite! It is delicious! It really is reminiscent of pecan pie! I really appreciate the small and quality ingredient list! Highly recommend!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Review for: Case Of
These are to. die. for. All of the pie flavored Lara Bars are beyond delicious. These work great as an on-the-go breakfast or a small snack when you've got a sweet tooth!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Of
My favorite of all the Larabars. insanely good and not sinful. Every time i am at a grocery store i pick up several.
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: Of
I really like Larabars. This isn't my favorite flavor, but it is really good. These are great for when I'm craving something sweet.
Maxine Q.
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
Review for: Bars Pecan Pie 1.6 oz
I absolutely love LARA BARS. They taste great, and have decent nutrition facts. I gave this product 4/5 stars however, because it does not have as much protein as I would prefer in a nutrition bar. The flavors of every bar are delightful, and I would recommend them to anyone.
Matt U.
Matt U.
Foodie Expert
Review for: Food
I've tried several Larabar flavors, and this one is decent at best. It's not gross or anything, just not my favorite from all their other flavors.
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
What is your favorite flavor larabar?