BY LARABAR

It's True, The Traditional Version Is Indulgent, But Our Pecan Pie Likes To Break The Rules. Made Up Of Only 3 Ingredients, This Food Is Unafraid To Be Delicious And Wholesome At The Same Time. It Also Contains A Quarter Cup Of Fruit. Rebellious? Definitely.

Ingredients: Dates, Pecans, Almonds

Makaylee G.
Lincoln, NE
I have been doing a whole 30 and eat these when I’m in a hurry! I’ve tried several flavors but the pecan pie flavor is definitely my favorite! It’s not too sweet and doesn’t have a weird aftertaste like a few of the other flavors do! This is definitely my go to flavor and I always try to stock up when they are on sale!
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Three simple ingredients (dates, pecans, almonds) for a delicious treat. A great on-the-go snack. Get 3 grams of protein and 220 Calories per bar. These bars are Non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, and soy free, if you're on a particular diet.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
This. Bar. WOW. It’s SO good! It has all natural ingredients which makes it a great healthy snack or even a dessert! Tastes just like pecan pie. Chewy and so delicious!! I buy these at Kroger when they are 10/$10... you can’t beat the price and the taste!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Such a great value for these bars, especially through subscribe and save on Amazon. They are small, but filling and have just enough sweetness to help overcome sugar cravings without eating something much unhealthier. Love the cashew and pecan varieties, both ship well during the hot summer.  They may not travel well in a pocket or your bag though, since they are pretty soft, but they still taste good even if they are squished.
Michelle S.
These bars are my go-to work snack since they are vegan and date-sweetened. I always have one in my bag! The pecan pie flavor is one of my favorites and I will definitely be purchasing it over and over
Annie T.
I like the flavor of this bar, but i’m not sure if it’s the pecans in it or what but the bar is quite oily when you first open the package. It definitely doesn’t give you a greasy feeling when you eat it (unlike pizza), but there is a noticeable layer of shine on the bar unlike many of LARA’s other flavors.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is one of the better larabar flavors. I love pecan pie and think this is a good option because it’s made with natural ingredients and no added sugars or chemicals. It’s whole 30 approved and a better snack than a sugary granola bar.
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
This is absolutely flipping delicious. I'm a southern girl who likes her pecan pie. This definitely does the trick to fill your sweet tooth in a healthy way!! Sometimes you can catch these a bit cheaper at your local Kroger.
Emily F.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Larabars. These bars have the best flavor to them! They have the best flavors and combo of sweet but not over sugary and most of them are sweetened with dates. Love trying out all the different flavors. I would definitely recommend to others for not only the flavor but also the health benefits!
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
This is my second favorite on the Lara bar flavors (love the cashew cookie). They r not too sweet and don't have the after taste. I love the soft chewy texture. Gluten free.
Bekah S.
What is your favorite flavor larabar?