Larabar Peanut Butter & Jelly Fruit & Nut Bars uploaded by Jasmin G.

BY LARABAR

Larabar Peanut Butter & Jelly Fruit & Nut Bars: GMO free Dairy free Gluten free Soy free Vegan Kosher

• I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real...1 Answers
  • I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real...2 Answers
  • Are there any other favors that are as good as this one? Does any...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I decided to try the Larabar Peanut Butter & Jelly since I enjoy the Larabars so much and love how natural they are. This only had a few ingredients which I really liked. I was a little confused by the coloring since it was purple so you would think it had grape in it but they actually use cherries. This was not one of my top Larabar flavors. It just seemed off. It wasn't terrible but I don't think I will purchase it again. I will stick to other Larabar flavors.
Leesha P.
Akron, OH
Great natural ingredients but I do not like this flavor as much of other Larabars. This is just an opinion, however the overall quality of the bar is still great!
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Lara bar is delicious and easier to eat than some other crunchy bars. I haven't tried the peanut butter and jelly, but I'm sure it's just as good, and good for you, as the other flavors. Great texture!
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I like how it is made with natural ingredients and real fruit, I don't feel bad about eating it! Great for a snack. This flavor is unique, one of my favorites!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I was hesistant at first on these bars as the flavor seemed unappealing but its really tasty. These aren't dry like normal food bars and accually fill you.
Ashley M.
Larabars a super healthy and filled with so many great things for you. This is by far my favorite one. Very hard to find but worth every bite!!
Hannah F.
Cleveland, AL
Love these they have all different kind of flavors they all are amazing and i love how i can just throw one in my purse and eat on the go!!! 5 star!!
Jaiden B.
Love my larabars great flavors and super healthy they fill me up and give me lots of energy while still having a great texture and flavor
Marci D.
Lees Summit, MO
Love love love Larabar!!! I have tried many flavors and love them all but this is one of my favorites!!! It tastes great!
Bethany E.
Red Bank , NJ
Larabars are awesome, I can not live without them, I haven't met a flavor I don't like and they are paleo friendly
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real PB&J?
Ashley M.
Are there any other favors that are as good as this one? Does anyone else have trouble finding this flavor in stores?
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real PB&J?
Kaitlyn R.
Are these good? I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.