LARABAR® Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Jasmin G.

BY LARABAR

One Bite Will Bring You Right Back To The Pb&Js Of Your Past. Our Peanut Butter & Jelly Is Just Like The Classic, Made With Only 4 Simple Ingredients, Including Dates, Peanuts, Unsweetened Cherries And A Touch Of Salt.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Unsweetened Cherries, Sea Salt

• I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real...1 Answers
  • I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real...2 Answers
  • Are there any other favors that are as good as this one? Does any...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I decided to try the Larabar Peanut Butter & Jelly since I enjoy the Larabars so much and love how natural they are. This only had a few ingredients which I really liked. I was a little confused by the coloring since it was purple so you would think it had grape in it but they actually use cherries. This was not one of my top Larabar flavors. It just seemed off. It wasn't terrible but I don't think I will purchase it again. I will stick to other Larabar flavors.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
Larabars are wonderful, but I find that the peanut butter flavored bars taste off to me. Perhaps it is blending peanuts with dates that I find upsetting. These bars are also a bit on the high carb side, comprising mostly of dates and fruit. Still, if you have a mad hankering for peanut butter and jelly, this is a close enough approximation and can give you a nice energy boost.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Lara bar is delicious and easier to eat than some other crunchy bars. I haven't tried the peanut butter and jelly, but I'm sure it's just as good, and good for you, as the other flavors. Great texture!
Leesha P.
Akron, OH
Great natural ingredients but I do not like this flavor as much of other Larabars. This is just an opinion, however the overall quality of the bar is still great!
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I like how it is made with natural ingredients and real fruit, I don't feel bad about eating it! Great for a snack. This flavor is unique, one of my favorites!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I was hesistant at first on these bars as the flavor seemed unappealing but its really tasty. These aren't dry like normal food bars and accually fill you.
Hannah F.
Cleveland , AL
Love these they have all different kind of flavors they all are amazing and i love how i can just throw one in my purse and eat on the go!!! 5 star!!
Ashley M.
Larabars a super healthy and filled with so many great things for you. This is by far my favorite one. Very hard to find but worth every bite!!
Jaiden B.
Love my larabars great flavors and super healthy they fill me up and give me lots of energy while still having a great texture and flavor
Mary H.
Pearl City, HI
Having celiac can really put a damper on your PB&J consumption. These bars are just the trick when a craving rears its ugly head.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real PB&J?
Ashley M.
Are there any other favors that are as good as this one? Does anyone else have trouble finding this flavor in stores?
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
I've never had this flavor. Is it good? Does it taste like a real PB&J?
Kaitlyn R.
Are these good? I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.