LARABAR Peanut Butter Cookie Bar

LARABAR Peanut Butter Cookie Bar: Gluten, dairy and soy free Non-GMO Vegan Kosher No sugar added Good source of fiber Low sodium

• What is your favorite Larabar?10 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these that may offer bulk discounts?1 Answers
  • What is the sugar content? 1 Answers
Maria S.
These taste okay but not the best granola bar I've tasted. It does have the taste of the flavor you purchased but it also has a weird after taste that makes me not want yo continue eating it... It also doesn't look very tasty. 😣
I say stay away and save your money. I purchased another one because they were on sell. The blue berry one but I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll review it later.
I Would have only given this a 1.5 stars out of 5 but since we can't do half stars I gave it a 2.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
I really really thought i would absolutely hate this! Just because it has dates in it, which i don’t usually like! However the simple combination of 3 ingredients actually tasted AMAZING and as an added bonus, is super healthy for you! It is non-gmo, gluten free, vegan, and dairy and soy free as well if that’s something you pay attention to! Overall, great tasting bar!
Hali P.
I normally love Larabars and will buy the chocolate chip cookie dough flavors to stash in my purse or backpack for a quick snack. However, I wasn’t a fan of the peanut butter cookie flavor. These have a strange powdery taste to them, and I was hoping for something a bit more creamy. Giving three stars based on my personal preference.
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
These bars don’t taste too great/what’re flavor says it is. It’s made out of fruit & nuts so it doesn’t really taste like chocolate/peanut butter. It’s a great source of protein when you need a quick snack.
Nicole B.
Dayton, OH
So yummy! & only made with a couple FRESH & HEALTHY ingredients! Gives me tons of energy! Super filling to! They have tons of yummy flavors, but this one is my favorite! They're super affordable too!
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
I stumbled across this bar when looking for something small and easy to keep in my bag. First, if taste great and actually tastes like a peanut butter cookie. There is no chemical after taste. The ingredients are simple and it does not get too squished in my purse like some other bars. The nutrition content is pretty good too! I am curious to try more from this brand.
My favorite "protein" bar to keep on hand for a quick snack! It is made of literally dates, peanuts, and sea salt! They say if you cant pronounce ingredients, you shouldn't eat it, so this is an amazing product! I think it tastes exactly like peanuts/peanut butter, and is delicious! While it's not a "protein bar" in the usual sense, I prefer that because there is no funny chemical-y aftertaste of any kind. This is easily one of my favorite healthy snacks!
Alyssa P.
Huntersville, NC
I recently started eating Larabars and I absolutely love this flavor! I love them because are made with fruits and nuts and have no preservatives or artificial flavors! They have lots of different flavors to choose from! I would recommend these bars as a burst of energy or simply a sweet treat!
Vanessa R.
Not as good as I expected... The texture is a bit chewy and sticks to your teeth, but flavor wasn't bad. It definitely tasted exactly like what it was made of-- no surprises there or added sweetness. However, if you're looking for a pretty tasty snack that is made with quality ingredients, I would say try it. Maybe just try a different flavor as the peanut butter "cookie" just kind of tasted like peanuts and dates.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I love these bars and I can be picky! I chose them first for the short ingredient list but then really enjoyed this flavor. I do find that they are filling so sometimes I don't finish the whole bar at once. This is one of my two favorites of their flavors. Pricey but there are occasionally online coupons.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
What is your favorite Larabar?
Charli B.
Where can I buy these?
Kim G.
Are these super heavy tasting, like the slimfast ones? I'm not a fan of those, so wondering if these compare.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
Where is the best place to buy these that may offer bulk discounts?
Brittany V.
Are they soy free, and low in fruitloce