Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLÄRABAR
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct

Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct

by LÄRABAR

We at LARABAR� believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, LARABAR� with chocolate chips is a magical harmony of delicious fruits, whole nuts and indulgent, Fair Trade Certified� chocolate that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious

I’ve been wanting to try these bars. Are they good? I don’t like protein bars that are chalky and are very dry! I don’t want to waste money and food! Thanks in advance!
Does it actually taste good or does it taste just like a healthy bar?
[user:slwetsman] have you tried this before?
Start your review of Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct!
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
These are phenomenal! I was shocked at how good these tasted. These contain no artificial sweeteners, are plant-based, gluten-free, dairy free, and vegan. They contain dates, peanuts, chocolate chips, and salt. I love the simple ingredients. I got these on sale at target and will definitely re-purchase.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by Lisa M.
We love Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars! They are one of our favorite flavors. We like these because they taste good and are something you can feel good about snacking on. They have a light peanut butter flavor with chocolate chips. I highly recommend trying this flavor!
Ana Karen B.
Worcester, MA
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by Ana Karen B.
you need to taste this brand of bar, especially this delicious flavor, it sustains a lot and is still a delicious snack option ❤️
Cheerio T.
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by Cheerio T.
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct The BEST bars on the market. Non gmo, tasty, 4 real ingredients. Gives the human tons of energies for a long walk. Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I am in love with larabars! They are vegan and all (and I mean ALL) of the ingredients on the nutritional label I can read! They are sweetened with only real fruit and dates so theres no sugar or artificial sweeteners in them! The peanut butter chocolate chip is by far my favorite since it tastes like a no bake cookie! Anytime I am craving something sweet, I get one!
Ellen W.
Nashville, TN
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by Ellen W.
Purchased at: Target
I love Larabars for breakfast- easy to grab and go but super yummy and pretty healthy. They aren’t super filling, but if you eat lunch early (like me!) that’s not a problem. The peanut butter chocolate chip flavor is my fave.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,926 reviews
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted so bad to like them. One the price for only five is crazy. The bars themselves are really small and very dry. It’s so bitter and the only good thing about them is the chocolate chips inside. Definitely not something I recommend. Only got them because it was gluten free
Kin S.
I'm a super picky eater but I love anything with peanut butter or chocolate...but dates? Ehhh not so much but wow these bars are delicious and guess what? One of the main ingredients are dates! Just enough sweetness and flavor, and the fact these bars are healthy are an added bonus! These are my go to when I have a chocolate craving or need a post work out snack.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit And Nut Bar - 5ct uploaded by ashly B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love that these bars are super filling, healthy & affordable. I would typically purchase these on a whim whenever I went to the drugstore. I finally went to BJ's Wholesale Club and got a pack of 20 for about $15! It came with both of these flavors, which happen to be my favs.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely delicious with just a few all natural ingredients. Always Vegan and always a clean yummy treat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sody G.
il y a 2 ans
Shay W. have you tried this before?
Amanda A. il y a 6 mois
Yes, these are delicious! Great flavor profile.