BY LARABAR #93 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Food Bar: The original fruit and nut bar 4g fiber Kosher

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best f...1 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal...2 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones? 1 Answers
Haley E.
Kyle, TX
I love Larabar! These bars are so amazing. They're a perfect snack to hold you over until your next meal. The ingredients list is short and contains only products that I might have in my own kitchen. It's not full of artificial flavors or sweeteners like many other snack bars. This is definitely my favorite flavor, but with so many to choose from, there's a flavor for everyone!
Karsen L.
Rochester, NY
A bar that I can read all of the ingredients on the package? SOLD. I mean, come on, I am definitely guilty of being a part of the generation that is always on the run and "never" has time to eat real food. So this helps fulfill a little of that void in my life. Plus they taste really good and the peanut butter flavor is super yummy. Constantly in my purse and cupboard.
Jackie K.
These bars are the exact reason of why people need to read labels. If you read the back of these you will find no weird things you can't pronounce. It is just straight up good things to eat! I like the apple flavor and the choc. flavored bars the best. I would suggest getting a variety pack to start so you can try out all the flavors and pick out your favorite one.
Isha S.
Fortville , IN
This is my absolute favorite "bar" I've ever had. Love the flavor, love the texture. Peanut butter does not overpower which I appreciate. It's not too sweet but just right. It's filling, I often grab on the go and it leaves me satisfied (or even when I have a sweet tooth). I buy these weekly.
Danielle C.
Foxboro , MA
My favorite on the go snack/meal! Love it it's not super sweet at all! Very affordable compared to other natural bats. Have bought multiple flavors but the peanut butter chocolate chip is my favorite!! My two year old also loves these so they are awesome when he thinks he's having a "cookie".
Alicia C.
Marysville , CA
This is by far my favorite go to snack. Especially on a clean diet. the taste is amazing and you know your eating something good for you with only a few simple ingredients. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a great filling snack with out all the extra ingredients.
Melanie H.
Secane, PA
LOVE! This is my fave flavor out of all the larabars and definitely the one in my #beachbag. Nuts, dates, chocolate. Natural, simple and gluten free! This and a bottle of water is a great snack. Not five stars because I do wish it had a little more protein.
Pri A.
Delicious. One of my favorite flavors. The banana chocolate chip is amazing as well. I usually purchase at target for the best price. They can get expensive, however are healthy and even approved in the whole30, so it has to be good. Very satisfied.
Katherine D.
Pensacola, FL
I was nervous to try these since they said they are fruit to but I absolutely love these. It's so nice being able to read the ingredients and know exactly what's all in it. These are always in my bag and are a good go to when I need a snack!
Samantha S.
My boyfriend loves this flavor. I love Lara bars but this flavor tops all for him. If you want a healthy snack that tastes sinful without the consequences get this ! It's super healthy and delicious ! I would definitely recommend :)
Nicole A.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
ali w.
Foodie Expert
Are these used as a meal replacement? or like a snack?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Foodie Expert
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?