BY LARABAR #44 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How Could We Resist Using The Best Flavor Combination Ever? We Couldn't! Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Isn't Just A Tasty Morsel Of Chocolaty, Gluten Free Goodness, And Contains Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. And With Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Is The Perfect Pick-me-up. Irresistible? You Bet.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start...2 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a f...2 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how simple the ingredients are and i love that it's all natural. However, I've never had dates before and one bite and that's all i could taste. I couldn't taste the chocolate or the peanutbutter which made the flavorless nuts inside feel a bit too strange for me. If you like dates then I'm sure you will love this one. But I after trying it i suppose I am just not a fan.  If you don't like dates then avoid this at all costs.
grace c.
st louis
IM OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING LARABAR!! all there vegan products are amazing and always fulfill my sweet cravings!! everything i️ try from larabar is amazing and i️ can’t stop eating them! such a good snack and the ingredients are some of the best out there. 10/10 recommend
Kinsey R.
dallas
These have become a staple in our household! We wanted to give our baby nutritional snacks that wouldn’t break the bank. These are so soft and yummy with delicious flavors. We are all happy when our little guy wants a “bar”!
Meg P.
Festus
This bar has a wonderful taste! It's like a dessert! It's sweet and chocolatey, but not overly so. It's simple, containing only four ingredients, which is nice to know. This is one of my favourites from Larabar!
Michelle S.
These bars are my go-to work snack since they are vegan and date-sweetened. I always have one in my bag! The peanut butter chocolate chip flavor is one of my favorites and I will definitely be purchasing it over and over
Devan D.
Brewer
I’ve recently started buying Larabars and the this was one of the first flavors I was interested in. I really like this flavor and will continue to buy it while I try other flavors as well. I recommend this flavor for sure especially for first timers
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Omg these taste amazing! One of my go to bars... it’s so tasty, almost like a dessert. I eat these in the late afternoon at work if I get hungry and they’re perfect for an on the go snack or quick breakfast.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
LARABAR makes the best tasting bars and they each have only a small amount of ingredients which I think is amazing. This peanut butter flavor is so delicious and you can’t even taste the dates. LARABAR is my go-to mid-day snack!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love that there's only natural ingredients and minimal ingredients used to make these bars on top of everything they are affordable and also began friendly I haven't tried one flavor I didn't like and you can find them every where 💕
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This bar is absolutely DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. there is nothing bad about this bar. It tastes good and it’s healthy!! You can’t get any better than this bar. It is absolutely delicious. I buy these bars in bulk.
Nicole A.
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
Kristina  B.
Fort w, ON
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?
ali w.
Are these used as a meal replacement? or like a snack?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones?