BY LARABAR #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How Could We Resist Using The Best Flavor Combination Ever? We Couldn't! Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Isn't Just A Tasty Morsel Of Chocolaty, Gluten Free Goodness, And Contains Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. And With Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Is The Perfect Pick-me-up. Irresistible? You Bet.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start...2 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a f...2 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger...1 Answers
Kawaii W.
Florida
If you're looking for great taste and low-sodium in a bar? The LARABAR® Peanut Butter Bars Chocolate Chip is what you want. If you're looking for a supposedly "healthy" unsatisfying, addictive bar? This is what you want. I rate this 3 stars because most people do not care about their health and this is quite a delicious treat. But they are not healthy even if the sugar is coming from dates, it's still sugar. It took me many months to gain enough self-control to stop purchasing these. And because they're so decently priced, they make you want to buy them even more. If you don't care about your gut, get em. If you don't want your brain to be sparking every hour for a bite, don't.
grace c.
st louis
IM OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING LARABAR!! all there vegan products are amazing and always fulfill my sweet cravings!! everything i️ try from larabar is amazing and i️ can’t stop eating them! such a good snack and the ingredients are some of the best out there. 10/10 recommend
Meg P.
Festus
This bar has a wonderful taste! It's like a dessert! It's sweet and chocolatey, but not overly so. It's simple, containing only four ingredients, which is nice to know. This is one of my favourites from Larabar!
Devan D.
Brewer
I’ve recently started buying Larabars and the this was one of the first flavors I was interested in. I really like this flavor and will continue to buy it while I try other flavors as well. I recommend this flavor for sure especially for first timers
Josie F.
San Diego
Larabars are amazing because they only contain 4 ingredients! This is my favorite flavor because it reminds me of a Reese’s peanut butter cup. Sooo good on the go or when you’re craving something sweet that’s not too unhealthy!
Emily C.
My all time favorite flavor is the chocolate chip!! When I first tried them I went through a phase where I was eating these twice a day lol. So nice that they have chocolate and are vegan!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love that there's only natural ingredients and minimal ingredients used to make these bars on top of everything they are affordable and also began friendly I haven't tried one flavor I didn't like and you can find them every where 💕
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This bar is absolutely DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. there is nothing bad about this bar. It tastes good and it’s healthy!! You can’t get any better than this bar. It is absolutely delicious. I buy these bars in bulk.
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is a very healthy and nutritious protein bar. It has a wonderful soft chewy taste and is great source of protein. I work out often and this bar is my main source of protein. It is sort of expensive but totally worth it.
Angie T.
I started eating larabars when I had to go dairy free for my son. The bars are good for a snack or breakfast. I will continue to eat the bars even now when I can eat dairy again. They’re yummy.
Nicole A.
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?
ali w.
Are these used as a meal replacement? or like a snack?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones?

back