BY LARABAR

How Could We Resist Using The Best Flavor Combination Ever? We Couldn't! Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Isn't Just A Tasty Morsel Of Chocolaty, Gluten Free Goodness, And Contains Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. And With Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Is The Perfect Pick-me-up. Irresistible? You Bet.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start...2 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a f...3 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger...2 Answers
Kawaii W.
Florida
If you're looking for great taste and low-sodium in a bar? The LARABAR® Peanut Butter Bars Chocolate Chip is what you want. If you're looking for a supposedly "healthy" unsatisfying, addictive bar? This is what you want. I rate this 3 stars because most people do not care about their health and this is quite a delicious treat. But they are not healthy even if the sugar is coming from dates, it's still sugar. It took me many months to gain enough self-control to stop purchasing these. And because they're so decently priced, they make you want to buy them even more. If you don't care about your gut, get em. If you don't want your brain to be sparking every hour for a bite, don't.
Sarah C.
I started eating Larabars as part of a diet change to eat healthier and reduced processed foods. Made with only a few natural ingredients, they are tasty and filling. The mini size Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip are my favorite and the perfect size to stash in my purse.
Anna K.
Sugar Grove, IL
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is the best on the go bar. Larabars from my understanding are one of the healthiest on the planet. They have a simple and short list of ingredients on the back which always makes me feel good when I’m buying a product. The peanut butter chocolate chip is my favorite one.
Devan D.
Brewer
I’ve recently started buying Larabars and the this was one of the first flavors I was interested in. I really like this flavor and will continue to buy it while I try other flavors as well. I recommend this flavor for sure especially for first timers
Angela K.
Medina, OH
Purchased at: Target
These bars are amazing and my kids love them! I don’t mind having these as snacks because the ingredients are healthy and I know they’re getting the nutrition they need. We always have a box of these in the house.
Josie F.
San Diego
Larabars are amazing because they only contain 4 ingredients! This is my favorite flavor because it reminds me of a Reese’s peanut butter cup. Sooo good on the go or when you’re craving something sweet that’s not too unhealthy!
Emily C.
My all time favorite flavor is the chocolate chip!! When I first tried them I went through a phase where I was eating these twice a day lol. So nice that they have chocolate and are vegan!
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This bar is absolutely DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. there is nothing bad about this bar. It tastes good and it’s healthy!! You can’t get any better than this bar. It is absolutely delicious. I buy these bars in bulk.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This is a very healthy and nutritious protein bar. It has a wonderful soft chewy taste and is great source of protein. I work out often and this bar is my main source of protein. It is sort of expensive but totally worth it.
Angie T.
I started eating larabars when I had to go dairy free for my son. The bars are good for a snack or breakfast. I will continue to eat the bars even now when I can eat dairy again. They’re yummy.
Nicole A.
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Marquita S.
Richmond
Are these bars chewy?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What is your favorite flavor?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?

Amazon