BY LARABAR #58 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How Could We Resist Using The Best Flavor Combination Ever? We Couldn't! Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Isn't Just A Tasty Morsel Of Chocolaty, Gluten Free Goodness, And Contains Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. And With Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Is The Perfect Pick-me-up. Irresistible? You Bet.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start...2 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a f...2 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger...1 Answers
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how simple the ingredients are and i love that it's all natural. However, I've never had dates before and one bite and that's all i could taste. I couldn't taste the chocolate or the peanutbutter which made the flavorless nuts inside feel a bit too strange for me. If you like dates then I'm sure you will love this one. But I after trying it i suppose I am just not a fan.  If you don't like dates then avoid this at all costs.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Love this product! I love all Lara Bars but this flavor is one of my favorites. It’s so satisfying and the ingredients are exceptional. Such a good snack I will even let my boys eat them and they enjoy them as well. 10/10 would recommend.
Kirstyn S.
I have found this to be the most healthy granola. Fills you up with great protein, high fiber, and low sugar. The taste of it is honestly great too!! The price of a box of these really isn’t unreasonable either.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Omg these taste amazing! One of my go to bars... it’s so tasty, almost like a dessert. I eat these in the late afternoon at work if I get hungry and they’re perfect for an on the go snack or quick breakfast.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
LARABAR makes the best tasting bars and they each have only a small amount of ingredients which I think is amazing. This peanut butter flavor is so delicious and you can’t even taste the dates. LARABAR is my go-to mid-day snack!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love that there's only natural ingredients and minimal ingredients used to make these bars on top of everything they are affordable and also began friendly I haven't tried one flavor I didn't like and you can find them every where 💕
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This bar is absolutely DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. there is nothing bad about this bar. It tastes good and it’s healthy!! You can’t get any better than this bar. It is absolutely delicious. I buy these bars in bulk.
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is a very healthy and nutritious protein bar. It has a wonderful soft chewy taste and is great source of protein. I work out often and this bar is my main source of protein. It is sort of expensive but totally worth it.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is only the second Larabar that I’ve tried and I really enjoyed it. It had the perfect amount of chocolate to mix with the dates and peanuts. I definitely see myself buying this again in the future. Cant wait to try more flavors.
Jordan F.
Newport, AR
This bar is so delicious, it is my go to when I am on the go or in need of a pick me up. It tastes amazing and doesn’t make me worry because all of the ingredients are great.
Nicole A.
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?
ali w.
Are these used as a meal replacement? or like a snack?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones?