BY LARABAR #62 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How Could We Resist Using The Best Flavor Combination Ever? We Couldn't! Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Isn't Just A Tasty Morsel Of Chocolaty, Gluten Free Goodness, And Contains Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. And With Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Is The Perfect Pick-me-up. Irresistible? You Bet.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best f...1 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal...2 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones? 1 Answers
Katie S.
Over all, I would have to say these bars are pretty good.  They are soft, not chewy (the perfect match for someone with braces), and they don't taste overly sweet.  I also particularly enjoy the fact that Larabar lists all of their ingredients in the terms we, the consumers, would recognize them as.  For example instead of saying "Phoenix  Dactylifera" the scientific name for dates, they used the name we call the fruit by, which is "Dates".  This makes me feel a lot more reassured knowing that all of the ingredients that I am consuming are safe.  The only one bad thing that I think you should know about ahead of time though, is that this bar doesn't actually have peanut butter in it!  Just read the ingredients, and you'll see what I am talking about.  It does have physical peanuts, just not the spreadable version.  Either way, I do recommend that you try this product, it sure is delicious!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how simple the ingredients are and i love that it's all natural. However, I've never had dates before and one bite and that's all i could taste. I couldn't taste the chocolate or the peanutbutter which made the flavorless nuts inside feel a bit too strange for me. If you like dates then I'm sure you will love this one. But I after trying it i suppose I am just not a fan.  If you don't like dates then avoid this at all costs.
Ani H.
This Lara Bar has only 3 simple ingredients & is non gmo, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, soy free, and most importantly - delicious! If I’m on the go and am dieting I always keep one of these bars in my purse for when I get a sweet tooth.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are great for a breakfast on the go. They don’t have a ton of sugar in them as other nutrition bars do, so they are not as sweet. They typically only have 4-5 ingredients and are much healthier than other brands that I have tried.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Love this product! I love all Lara Bars but this flavor is one of my favorites. It’s so satisfying and the ingredients are exceptional. Such a good snack I will even let my boys eat them and they enjoy them as well. 10/10 would recommend.
Kate H.
Lära bars are completely vegan which is fantastic to me. The peanut butter in this isn’t overpowering, it’s more natural. If you want something overly sweet, this is not for you, but if you enjoy natural flavors you will love it.
Kirstyn S.
I have found this to be the most healthy granola. Fills you up with great protein, high fiber, and low sugar. The taste of it is honestly great too!! The price of a box of these really isn’t unreasonable either.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love that there's only natural ingredients and minimal ingredients used to make these bars on top of everything they are affordable and also began friendly I haven't tried one flavor I didn't like and you can find them every where 💕
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This bar is absolutely DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. there is nothing bad about this bar. It tastes good and it’s healthy!! You can’t get any better than this bar. It is absolutely delicious. I buy these bars in bulk.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This is a very healthy and nutritious protein bar. It has a wonderful soft chewy taste and is great source of protein. I work out often and this bar is my main source of protein. It is sort of expensive but totally worth it.
Nicole A.
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
ali w.
Are these used as a meal replacement? or like a snack?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger ones?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?