BY LARABAR #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How Could We Resist Using The Best Flavor Combination Ever? We Couldn't! Our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Isn't Just A Tasty Morsel Of Chocolaty, Gluten Free Goodness, And Contains Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. And With Energy-releasing B Vitamin Riboflavin, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Is The Perfect Pick-me-up. Irresistible? You Bet.

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start...2 Answers
  • What are some good options to when it comes to making a f...3 Answers
  • Do you guys think these are worth the money or the bigger...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kawaii W.
Florida
If you're looking for great taste and low-sodium in a bar? The LARABAR® Peanut Butter Bars Chocolate Chip is what you want. If you're looking for a supposedly "healthy" unsatisfying, addictive bar? This is what you want. I rate this 3 stars because most people do not care about their health and this is quite a delicious treat. But they are not healthy even if the sugar is coming from dates, it's still sugar. It took me many months to gain enough self-control to stop purchasing these. And because they're so decently priced, they make you want to buy them even more. If you don't care about your gut, get em. If you don't want your brain to be sparking every hour for a bite, don't.
Devan D.
Brewer
I’ve recently started buying Larabars and the this was one of the first flavors I was interested in. I really like this flavor and will continue to buy it while I try other flavors as well. I recommend this flavor for sure especially for first timers
Josie F.
San Diego
Larabars are amazing because they only contain 4 ingredients! This is my favorite flavor because it reminds me of a Reese’s peanut butter cup. Sooo good on the go or when you’re craving something sweet that’s not too unhealthy!
Emily C.
My all time favorite flavor is the chocolate chip!! When I first tried them I went through a phase where I was eating these twice a day lol. So nice that they have chocolate and are vegan!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love that there's only natural ingredients and minimal ingredients used to make these bars on top of everything they are affordable and also began friendly I haven't tried one flavor I didn't like and you can find them every where 💕
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This bar is absolutely DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. there is nothing bad about this bar. It tastes good and it’s healthy!! You can’t get any better than this bar. It is absolutely delicious. I buy these bars in bulk.
jessica s.
leweston
Purchased at: Target
This is probably one of the best energy bars you will ever come across. They have all natural ingredients for an all natural energy boost! I can happily eat a bar without the guilt right before a long hike or workout. The taste is great because it’s pure. There aren’t any strange chemicals that make the flavor offputting.
Angie T.
I started eating larabars when I had to go dairy free for my son. The bars are good for a snack or breakfast. I will continue to eat the bars even now when I can eat dairy again. They’re yummy.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is only the second Larabar that I’ve tried and I really enjoyed it. It had the perfect amount of chocolate to mix with the dates and peanuts. I definitely see myself buying this again in the future. Cant wait to try more flavors.
Heather A.
Vermont
These taste like a homemade peanut butter cookie it satisfies my craving for cookies or something sweet. I find that I'm content and full after I eat one of these
Nicole A.
What is your favorite Lara flavor?
Haley S.
Hampshire, il
What are some good options to when it comes to making a full meal with a Larabar?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I'm looking to try these bars and not sure where to start. Best flavours?
ali w.
Are these used as a meal replacement? or like a snack?
Marquita S.