We at LARABAR� believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, LARABAR� with chocolate chips is a magical harmony of delicious fruits, whole nuts and indulgent, Fair Trade Certified� chocolate that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious

I’ve been wanting to try these bars. Are they good? I don’t like protein bars that are chalky and are very dry! I don’t want to waste money and food! Thanks in advance!
Does it actually taste good or does it taste just like a healthy bar?
[user:slwetsman] have you tried this before?
Start your review of Larabar Minis Gluten Free Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip/Peanut Butter Cookie, .78 oz Bars (10 Count)!
Santa Clarita, CA
These are the perfect size for kids snacks or lunches. I like to keep them in my purse for my kids when we go out and they ask for random junk food. This will hold them over until we have a meal. I like to buy them at target and they have box tops!
Johns creek, GA
My FAVORITE bar when I’m on the go, or need a little energy before or after a dance class. They use real ingredients which is the best part. I’ve got so many people hooked on this bar! This is the best flavor in my opinion too.
Organic
Zephyrhills, FL
Larabar Minis Gluten Free Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip/Peanut Butter Cookie, .78 oz Bars (10 Count) uploaded by Jen S.
Purchased at: Publix
Such a good snack that I don’t have to feel guilty for! I really like these and how little ingredients they have. I enjoy many flavors and they’re almost always on sale at Publix!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Minnesota
Purchased at: Target
Delicious! The peanut butter flavor is perfect. It's a bit too sweet but compared to other flavors and other brands it's already much better. Good for a candy bar alternative or as a grab and go snack!
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Keene
My favorite granola bar! I love knowing the exact ingredients in this easy on the go snack. It tastes great, isn’t too sweet, easy on the go, and my toddler loves them too!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Flushing, NY
Larabar Minis Gluten Free Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip/Peanut Butter Cookie, .78 oz Bars (10 Count) uploaded by ashly B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love that these bars are super filling, healthy & affordable. I would typically purchase these on a whim whenever I went to the drugstore. I finally went to BJ's Wholesale Club and got a pack of 20 for about $15! It came with both of these flavors, which happen to be my favs.
Birmingham, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite brand of bar because there are so few ingredients and such a low sugar level. I cannot find any other bar that compares! It’s absolutely good for you and fills you up. I always carry one in my purse for moments of hunger. Although I love all flavors this one is my favorite (but really I just love chocolate and peanut butter in general). I actually went to a yoga retreat recently and LARA bar had a stand and the staff were so super friendly and nice. This is a bar you can actually feel good eating knowing it’s so good for you!
Apollo, PA
This is a very healthy and nutritious protein bar. It has a wonderful soft chewy taste and is great source of protein. I work out often and this bar is my main source of protein. It is sort of expensive but totally worth it.
Organic, Low Carb
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite flavor of all of the LARABAR products. I love that they are gluten free, non-GMO, vegab, and dairy free. The bars are dense so they really fill you up. Some people complain about the higher sugar content, but all of the sugar comes from nature so I think it's worth it. Better than those more processed and sugar-packed granola bars.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Larabar Minis Gluten Free Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip/Peanut Butter Cookie, .78 oz Bars (10 Count) uploaded by Sarah C.
I started eating Larabars as part of a diet change to eat healthier and reduced processed foods. Made with only a few natural ingredients, they are tasty and filling. The mini size Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip are my favorite and the perfect size to stash in my purse.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...