BY LARABAR

Larabar is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices, energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. (Note: This Product Description Is...

• I was just wondering if this was a good product. I have s...1 Answers
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love these! Such a good size snack bar. I love that there isn’t any added sugar in these and the variety. These are whole 30 compliant so I always had a couple of these in my purse during my whole 30 when I got hungry!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I like that these are a small 100 cal snack. I keep them in my desk for that mid afternoon craving. They are a good value and easy to find at the grocery store
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
Way better for you than the leading snack bars. Very few ingredients and all of them are easily recognizable. Guilt free way to get your snack on :)
Hiromi T.
Stamford, CT
I could eat these all day!! They are great to bring on the go and made from ingredients you can name and list. Always a go to item!
Jaelyn W.
Haverhill, MA
Larabars are my favorite!! I have at least one every single day and they make me so happy!!
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I was just wondering if this was a good product. I have seen them but have been unsure about them.

Amazon