LARABAR® Lemon Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Giselle F.LARABAR® Lemon Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Stacy O.LARABAR® Lemon Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Jessica K.

BY LARABAR

When Life Hands Us Lemons, We Make... Our Lemon Bar! This Refreshingly Tart And Tangy Treat Combines Dates, Cashews, Almonds And Lemon.

Ingredients: Dates, Cashews, Almonds, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dried Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lemon Oil

LARABAR® Lemon Bars Fruit & Nut
  • "A perfect snack when I want something sweet but not all the sugar and processed stuff that goes along with other bars." in 1 review
  • "It is delish and satisfies your sweet tooth craving. " in 1 review
  • "a perfect snack when I want something light and not heavy and on the healthier side for me." in 1 review
Leslie O.
Nantucket
Yum! I have tried so many high fiber, healthy, fitness bars. Some literally (I am using the word correctly) taste like sawdust is an ingredient. Others have high fructose corn syrup and some are straight up candy bars! I bought a whole box of these because I live in a beach town and we will soon be inundated with beach going guests. I can throw these individually wrapped bars in a cooler and they stay dry. I was worried buying a whole box when I hadn’t tasted them but was pleasantly surprised by them. The flavor is a light natural lemon, not artificial tasting. When I checked ingredients it seemed that dates are the main sweetener. I like eating foods that are naturally sweetened. I throw these in my purse for when I skip a meal or am hangry. Delicious!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this larabar as a free friday download from marianos and I must say I LOVE IT. I am going to buy myself a box. I love these little bars because they are all natural just fruit and nuts. And this one legit taste like a lemon square to me! SO YUMMY! This is great for a little healthy desert instead of eating a piece of cake! I have tried a couple of other bars before but this one is topping them all. I cannot wait to get me a box of these to keep at work for when I want something sweet.
Angela B.
Marquette
I love how this Larabar tastes! It’s a great healthy alternative to eating a sugar coated lemon bar. Not only does it taste great, but it fills me up as well. I don’t feel like I’m still starving after I eat one, it’s a great filler during the day between meals or for an on the go snack camping/hiking, etc. I also love that there’s whole nuts inside the bar and not just little processed chunks. Highly recommend!
Libny M.
These bars are so yummy and healthy. They are my go-to when I’m on Whole30. The lemon flavor is amazing if you like lemon. It definitely feels like a quick treat just be sure to eat one at a time and not overindulge. It’s easy to over eat when something tastes so good!
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
My favorite flavor of the bunch!!! It’s simple ingredients and tastes super amazing. It’s better than I thought it would be. Super delicious. I thought it would be gross!! I love how affordable and how easy it is to find!
Aqua L.
Portage
Purchased at: Walmart
As someone who is health-conscious, I’m always searching for a “good” product-one that is low in added sugars and low on being processed. This is one of them! I love how straightforward the ingredients are (I can pronounce every one of them) and they’re high in protein! The taste of lemon is something I enjoy, but not everyone likes it, so keep the flavors in mind.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Ok these are great. They’re paleo so they’re all natural without gluten, dairy, or sugar, and they taste amazing. It’s a great snack when you need something quick
Kariana S.
Brooklyn
The best tasting, healthiest snack I’ve ever consumed. I could eat multiples of these in a row, they’re just that tasty. It’s also incredible that the ingredients are all natural and vegan. I’ve been buying these for all my family to try, so if you need a new Brand Ambassador, I’d gladly fill those shoes!
Audrey G.
I absolutely love Lara bars! I have tried almost every flavor I can find an I have loved them all! I don’t have to feel guilty about eating these because they are so natural! I always try to catch them when they are on sale! Lemon is probably my top favorite!
Delcenia P.
I truly love this bar. It’s made with all natural ingredients; therefore, there is not an after taste. There’s that true lemon taste but not too tart. Worth the price and I would recommend it to those looking for some natural sweetness to add to their diets.
Kaia M.
Do they actually taste like lemon? I have noticed that many of the larabar flavors taste the same
Jennifer V.
Richardson, TX
Are these gluten free? What about dairy free?
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
Is there soy in these bars?
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these very tart because of the Lemon?
Cecelia H.
Louisville, KY
Do these bars actually taste good?