Larabar Lemon Bar Nutrition Bar - 5ct

by LÄRABAR

We at LARABAR� believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, LARABAR� Lemon Bar is a magical harmony of fruits, nuts and spices that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious.� Enjoy the energy!

In your opinion...is this bar VERY lemony? I love lemon, but I don't like too strong of the "sour lemon" taste.
Do these actually taste like lemon bars? The name has me craving a good old fashion lemon bar and I'm afraid I may be let down!
How many grams of sugar are in the bars? Do they help you to feel full?
Start your review of Larabar Lemon Bar Nutrition Bar - 5ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is delish and satisfies your sweet tooth craving. in reviews
A perfect snack when I want something sweet but not all the sugar and processed stuff that goes along with other bars.in reviews
a perfect snack when I want something light and not heavy and on the healthier side for me.in reviews
Danica W.
Tulsa, OK
If you've ever had an energy bar, you know the vast majority of them taste like carboard and cat vomit mixed together. Friends, praise the good Lord that this is NOT the case with Larabar's. This lemon food bar is hands down my favorite "health bar." It seriously tastes like lemon pie. Something about that fruit juice, you'd never know there were DATES in here. Do I even like dates? I guess so! Don't let the other nasty bars fool you, Larabars actually TASTE good. Plus they are Dairy-free, gluten free, soy free and kosher. Most containing 5 or less ingredients!
Natalie G.
I love larabars, the fact that most of them are whole 30 compliant for me is awesome.  They are my go to snack when on the whole 30. I love the lemon, cherry and apple pie flavors. They are a great sorce of energy without being too sweet. I like that it's very clear to identify them on the shelves. The bright colors and the logo make it very clear to spot whilst shopping.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
So good. Such a great alternative to other energy bars with scary ingredients. I'm lactose intolerant, so I love that all their bars are dairy free. I really love the taste of Larabars, but they do take some getting used to as they're not overly sweet like other granola bars. Great price, and great to take on the go. I always have one of these stashed in my bag during the semester.
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Target
If only they made these twice the size because I love them that much. Perfect portable snack to bring to work. The flavors of lemony goodness and that extra something explode in your mouth in every bite. Never want it to end.
Haley F.
Bar Harbor, ME
This bar is perfect for someone looking for a bar without any of the junk and bad stuff. This flavor for me though is a hit or miss. This definitely isn't my favorite flavor, as the lemon is a little too tart, but it's definitely not the worst either.
Lorraine S.
Solvang, CA
Love Larabars because only have a few ingredients and great flavors. Lemon is a nice flavor, not sour and not too sweet.
Olivia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lemon is easily one of my favorite flavors, and this bar is super delicious! Of course, you always need to be mindful of carbs/sugar if you are looking to have alternative eating habits, but this always fills me up as a breakfast meal/midday snack! And it’s all natural which is important when trying to eat more moderately.
Jennifer G.
1,670 reviews
Love these bars, such a great snack that’s filling and tastes good. Love the lemon flavor!
Crista L.
Coon Rapids, MN
The taste of these is so close to an actual lemon bar like Grandma used to make. They dont have the chalky taste that other bars have. These are a staple in our home and make for a healthier breakfast on the go than most granola/breakfast bars. They have very few ingredients and the ones they do contain are fruit and nuts. I feel good about offering these as a choice for my daughter when we're too rushed for a full breakfast in the morning. If you like lemon bars, I think you'll love these.
Kylie L.
Ogden, UT
The only flavor I like other than the seasonal flavors. The lemon is so sharp and pure and doesn’t taste fake or gross it’s amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...