Larabar Key Lime Pie Fruit and Nut Bar uploaded by Amber M.

BY LARABAR

Made from 100% real food. It is a magical harmony of fruits, nuts and spices that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. It has a good source of fiber which contains no sugar added. This vegan product is free from gluten, soy, dairy and GMO's.

Dre W.
Terre Haute
Ever want something quick to eat with great flavor? This should be your first choice. I’m a fan of Larabar’s this is favorite flavor. The price isn’t bad I usually get the best deal at Walmart on these.
kristie e.
The clean ingredients are what drew me in, the taste keeps me coming back for more! The key lime larabar is my favorite because of its rich flavor. It’s got hints of lime and coconut for the perfect afternoon sweet treat!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I've tried lots of bars in the past but Lara bars are my favorite and Key Lime Pie is perhaps the best of the bunch.  Most energy bars are a healthy snack but Lara bars actually taste good.  I usually buy them at my local grocery store for about a dollar each.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Amazing! All of these bars are Amazing! They are soft and chewy...which is why I love them! I go for thick, chewy energy bars because they give me the most satisfaction! 🎃
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
The lemon bars taste just like...well, a lemon bar. They taste like cake, but have limited, whole food ingredients. They're a great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about eating. While I love the chocolatey flavors like Cashew Cookie, if you want something fruity and fresh, the lemon bars are it.
Kayla C.
Love the tangy sweet taste of the Lara Bar Key Lime Pie flavor! They provide a ton of protein for meal replacement or extra calories before/after working out. There are a lot of grams of sugar in each bar which is a downside for me. The taste & all other factors are perfect for me, though.
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
These bars are a delicious, healthy snack for both adults and children! I love so many of the flavors that they have. They are a little pricey but most health food these days is a little more expensive than the junk food alternative! I think they're definitely worth the price!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I am a huge fan of Larabar. They are easy to eat & travel well and they open easily. The minimal packaging makes carrying the wrapper in my pocket not a big deal. I love lime flavor but this bar wasn't as lime flavored as I had hoped. I think it tasted a bit more like lemon with a hint of lime. It was still pretty good though.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
I'm not sure if when I bought these they were not the freshest and it affected the flavor but this bar didn't taste anything like key lime pie. I may have to try one out one more time because I purchased some bars while they were on sale and close to expiration.
Roxi G.
I love the simplicity of the ingredients! Dates, cashews, lime juice, and little else. This particular flavor is absolutely delicious, the tang of the lime juice adds a whole new dimension and complexity to the flavor of the bar. I ate this first thing in the morning and it gave me energy till the afternoon! I can feel good snacking on this knowing it's minimally processed and made with whole ingredients.
Kelsey B.
Creston, IA
How is the new key lime bar? Does it taste like Keylime pie?
Kelsey B.
Creston, IA
How is the new key lime pie bar? Does it actually taste like Keylime pie?