BY LARABAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

JOCALAT 16x 1.7 OZ ORGANIC CHOCOLATE MINT BAR Decadent like the mint cookies you grew up on. The indulgence begins with pure organic chocolate and a satisfying crunch of almonds then finishes with a cool burst of peppermint known to aid in digestion and detoxification.: (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.)

Jenna O.
My absolute FAVORITE bar from LaraBar. The texture is a bit dense as is most of the LaraBars, but the flavor is incredible. I've never had a thin mint girl scout cookie before, but I would imagine this flavor comes pretty close to that!
Lydia P.
Louisville, MS
I have heard big things about larabars and realllllly want to give this a try. Put this in a voxbox and send it my way!
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Fine snack, nothing out of the ordinary. There's a lot of room for improvement.But, for a generic brand is fine.
Lindsey W.
This is a yummy bar! it curves your hunger and is quite tasty ! they have so many tasty flavors!
Lynsey S.
Portland, OR
I love this bars!! A friend Introduced me to them and I am hooked. Not only are they good for you but they taste great. Which in my experience, can be difficult to do but these bars are so yummy. I keep some at work for a mid day snack and it keeps me on track and not snacking on junk food. I love that Larabar also makes some varieties with extra protein. Those are also very tasty.
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
My whole family enjoy these Larabars the only problem was finding this particular variety. taste was great not chalky, good mint flavor and I love the fact that it's organic
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favourite snacks! Such a simple product, with very few ingredients. Just the basics...healthy and natural, and delicious!
Kaitea E.
Vancouver , BC
For such few ingredients this is fantastic, great on the go snack. Good tasting and... Wait for it.... Good for you too!
Theresa A.
Toronto, OH
Anyone know where to find these?!