BY LARABAR

The Holidays Wouldn't Be The Holidays Without Gingerbread - And We've Put The Lärabar Spin On This Festive Treat! Cinnamon, Ginger, And Allspice Bring The Zing, And A Splash Of Vanilla Guarantees A Smooth Finish. Break Out The Cookie Cutters - Gingerbread Is In Season!

Try Our Other Current Seasonal Flavors:  Pumpkin Pie And Snickerdoodle

Ingredients: Dates, Cashews, Almonds, Raisins, Cinnamon, Ginger, Allspice, Vanilla Extract

• How is this flavor? I've tried most all of their flavors ...1 Answers
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Very good, as all lärabars. Perfectly soft consistency, sweet but doesn't taste artificially or too sweet.
This one was very spice, it was nice but did't really Riminis me to gingerbread. It tasted like ginger but not that much like gingerbread
But don't get me wrong it was still very delicious! LARABAR® Gingerbread Bars Fruit & Nut
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
I’ve only had a couple of flavors of larabars before, but this one is absolutely delicious! It’s a perfect flavor for the holidays. I love the texture. I’m not sure it would be enough for a meal replacement, but it’s a great snack!
Gigi L.
Mesa
Great tasting and yummy and delicious in the winter months. Really love the convenience of this product. It a meal in a hurry. A great price so you can stack up. Easy to travel with as well. Always recommendable.
Angela H.
Purvis, MS
I love Larabars so much and can't wait for holiday flavors to come out! I snatched these gingerbread ones as soon as I saw them! The box is gone now and my local Target is out!! AHHHH I think they need to release a special flavor once a month! Gingerbread tastes great and perfect with my morning cup of joe!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Larabars. There hasn't been a flavor I've tried that I haven't liked. That being said, these were really good - but they didn't really make me think of gingerbread (hence four stars). They were heavily spiced (in a good way) but my husband also agrees that they didn't really taste like gingerbread. Due to how expensive Larabars normally are, I would skip this flavor next time in exchange for a flavor that tastes more like what I'm expecting.
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
How is this flavor? I've tried most all of their flavors but never this one, how good is it?