BY LARABAR

Food In Its Simplest, Most Natural State. A Magical Harmony Of Fruits, Nuts And Spices That Will Lift Your Vitality And Provide Energy With Every Bite. Gluten-, Dairy-, Soy-Free Non-Gmo Vegan And Kosher 100 Calories Or Less Per Bar Contains: 32 Cherry Pie Mini Bars 32 Cashew Cookie Mini Bars 32 Apple Pie Mini Bars see more...

Larabar Fruit & Nut Food Bars 12 Mini Bars 8 Pack Cherry Pie
  • "I Don't need to eat gluten free for medical reasons, although I try to eat healthy and I like these bars." in 2 reviews
Rene L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite snack bar of all time. I love that it has whole food in it and is only sweetened with real fruit. The bars give me the energy I need when I can not get a meal or just in between meals. The flavor and texture is fantastic. I try to eat gluten free, so this is the perfect health bar for me.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I lived on these when I was pregnant, especially during the morning sickness period where so little agreed with me. These are great heated in the microwave for a few seconds to warm up -- it's like eating pie in bar form! It's a great gluten-free snack that even non-Celiacs will enjoy. They are very filling!
Cassandra B.
Finksburg, MD
I love that Lara Bars are made with whole food ingredients. I especially love them because they are soy-free and gluten-free! Cherry Pie is my favorite! I also like that they are a perfect grab-n-go treat to carry in my bag and I feel good giving it to my little one.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
When I decided to start working out larabar was my go to snack. However, I was told by a fitness trainer that they are not as healthy as the packaging leads you to believe. You are much better off making your own granola or just sticking to fruit.
Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
Larabars are great, but a full-sized bar has about 200-240 calories, which can get a little heavy when you just want "a little something" -- enter the minis! They taste great and contain about 100 calories each. Perfect to keep in your purse or your car for a grab and go snack!
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I Don't need to eat gluten free for medical reasons, although I try to eat healthy and I like these bars. There are many flavors to choose from and I like variety. Good texture and taste.
Natalie P.
Baltimore, MD
I really like these bars because they are made from real food. I don't know how they get them to taste so good but they are delicious healthy alternative for breakfast
Amelia H.
Kansas City, MO
These bars kept me energized and full while I was in the Everglades for two weeks on a canoe trip. They are full of flavor and aren't too sweet. Great buy!
Maria G.
Baltimore, MD
I always try to have a few of these on hand. They're great as a snack or before a workout. I ate them during my half marathon and felt great!
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these for an afternoon snack when I'm craving carbs, but my kids were not having it. More for me I guess