BY LARABAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These original fruit and nut bars are made of a simple blend of cashews and dates, which contain protein, iron, magnesium, dietary fibers, and are lower in fat. The Larabar cashew bar is free from gluten, dairy and soy. Each bar contains low carbohydrates. The fruits and nuts are ground and mixed together for a unique taste.

• Do you have a favorite healthy snack? LARABAR® Energy Bar...1 Answers
  • what's your favorite flavor ?2 Answers
  • I have Palm oil and coconut allergies. Do any of the Lara...1 Answers
LARABAR® Energy Bar
  • "These are great because they come in so many different flavors, whether you're looking for fruity flavors, or chocolatey/peanut butter combinations." in 55 reviews
  • "I've had: Lemon Pound Cake, Cherry Pie, Apple Pie, Peanut Butter Cookie, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and the PB are my favorites so far." in 44 reviews
  • "I'm really big on fruit and nuts, don't really care too much about the vegan or gluten free aspect, i do care about the "whole foods" aspect however.I can feel good about eating these when I look at the ingredients and its made from 4 or 5 items." in 32 reviews
  • "While not ALL flavors are paleo-friendly, a good chunk are, and I always have Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Coconut Cream, and Cashew Cookie, on hand." in 27 reviews
  • "The chocolate chip cookie dough bar is his favorite and is very tasty (is it bad that I sometimes wish he'd not finish his bar so I can?!)." in 24 reviews
Shelby A.
My go-to for a healthy, on the go snack/meal replacement that keeps me satisfied until meal time. My favorite flavor is the chocolate chip cookie dough! Great to grab on my way out to the gym on mornings when I don’t have time for breakfast. These bars are packed with protein and all the good stuff. They are not necessarily meant as a “snack” and have a lot more calories and fat than the traditional 90 calorie soccer practice snack. If you are searching for a way to sneak in some extra protein and nutrients, without sacrificing taste, Lara bars are the answer!
Haleigh N.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite snack ever. I currently have two in my purse and always stock up on these before I go on trips because it can be hard to find healthy options while traveling. My favorite variation is the PB&J! It's soooo good that I've even got my bf hooked on it. My only complaint is that too many of the bars have almonds in them! I'm super allergic to almonds and want so badly try to the other flavors because it seems like all almond free varieties are the cookie flavors (cashew cookie, chocolate chip, peanut butter cookie, etc)
Jadde T.
Ottawa, ON
I was expecting a regular nut bar when I first bought this. Honestly, it is so much better than anything I had ever tried before. The dates doesn't have a strong flavor, they make it sweet, chewy, and smooth. My favorite flavor is the banana chocolate chip, it is a limited flavor so if you see it in store BUY IT!! The fact that this brand has only 4 to 6 ingredients, no chemicals, and a small amount of refined sugar, is GREAT! I get mine at Target for approximately $6, but last time I was there I got some for $4,99 each!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
For the ingredients, I like how most of them are natural. There aren't a lot of artificial flavors or dyes or poor ingredients. They have good nutritional value too. However they don't taste very good. They taste a bit on the bitter side.
Suellen H.
Denver, CO
I’m trying to eat healthier and the hardest for me is to control the desserts. I love these bars as a evening snack, because it tastes so good and it’s pretty healthy.
The fruity flavors aren’t my favorites. I just had the Cherry Pie one yesterday and I couldn’t wait to be done eating. The chocolate ones are perfect for me, I’m always craving for more when I’m done.
Angelina Y.
I could swear these are made by witches with witchcraft because 98% of all the flavors are delicious and they’re all made of natural ingredients while also maintaining flavor, texture, and shape with no preservatives... AND they’re all vegan. All hail Larabar
Sandra G.
LARABAR® Cashew Cookie Bars Fruit & Nut This is my all tome favorite breaat feeding snack! They are perfect for middle of the night feedings. They are so yummy and healthy.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
Love Lara bars...when I started eating paleo these came in handy for an on the go snack...i love so many of the flavors and the majority are paleo friendly...i stock up regularly!
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
#pregnancycravings Chicken salad sandwich with grapes, celery, and almonds and apple Noosa and Apple Pie Lärabar. I'm actually craving an apple fritter doughnut but lucky for me I can't find one! It's been on my mind for WEEKS! Let me know if you have an idea of where to look. So far most of my cravings have been very nutritious so I'm ready for a treat. 😝 #healthymom #15weekspregnant #pregnancydiaryfeb2018
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Lara bars are great if you want an all natural snack. They are made with whole ingredients and taste awesome. However, these are not a meal replacement bar and some are quite high in sugar, even if it is natural sugars.

My favorite way to use them is as a pre workout snack. They have good carbs to burn through and a bit of protein to keep me full during the workout.

I am a fan of any of the chocolate flavors.
Influenstervox
Do they only come in 16-packs? Can I buy them by the bar anywhere?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Rebecca S.
Where do you find these at? I have not seen them in grocery stores but maybe my eyes are just looking past them
Haley S.
Angie, LA
Anybody know what stores sell these?
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
How do these compare to Luna Bars?