BY LARABAR

Delicious Truffle-like Bites Made From Real Food To Satisfy Your Sweet Craving! The Re-sealable Pouch Lets You Treat Yourself To One Bite At A Time.

Ingredients: Almonds, Dates, Fair Trade Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder, Coconut Flour, Sea Salt

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just got these on sale for $4.99 at Target this week. I get sweet cravings from time to time at work and need to work on them being healthier options. This is great! they are chewy chocolatey and low in calories. I would definitely buy these again. Next I want to try the Chocolate Hazelnut ones. Great snackin alternative as long as you don't eat the whole bag! :)
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
I can’t believe these are for being fewer than 50 calories per piece. They are perfect for a late night craving. I purchased at Whole Foods but I imagine they’re available anywhere that sells other larabar products.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My nephews think these are real brownies and are always begging to have some at any time of the day! I feel great about being able to give them a snack that they enjoy so much. I enjoy that it’s made of good natural food!
Amy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought both these and the "caramel" kind at Target.  Weirdly, these were more expensive.  They are super rich dark chocolate, so even just a couple can satisfy a craving.  They are somewhat dry, so I took off a star for that.
Fernanda C.
Menifee, CA
If you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth but not compromise a clean eating lifestyle I highly recommend these! They are absolutely delicious and they most certainly help curve your sweet tooth. I love that they are truly made out of natural ingredients. They are Vegan, non GMO, gluten free and dairy free! Can’t get any better than that! They are a little on the pricier side compared to other snacks but they are worth it.
Val V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these on a whim because I wanted to just try them. Initially I liked them then as I kept eating them the taste changed and the after taste was horrible. I knew it would taste off because of the dates inside. If you can stand the taste of dates you'll like this. I didn't care for it
Samantha H.
Mesquite , TX
They are decent! They definitely aren't brownie dupes, but they are a good substitute they aren't as bad as other brownie alternatives in the world. I wold perfect the fiber one 90 color or brownies over these except the fiber one are full of nasty chemicals and these are a nice safe healthy alternative and a good snack!
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Taste like brownies guys, and still, after eating a whole bag of them - no regrets at all!!
Love them, perfect snack to give you Energie or for a movienight with your girls
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The most delicious snack for vegans. My bf recently went vegan, so i got these for a chocolate craving he has. He loves it. Taste so good even for me(non-vegan). Has a nice mini crunch of nuts in it and a nice chocolate taste. You can't even tell it is dairy free or anything like that. I love these easy small bites instead of it being a orinary Lara bar. This is also a nice snack to have. It is a resealable bag too to keep freshness.
Lily B.
Oxford, OH
I really enjoy these. I wouldn't say they taste like a brownie, but they are a great snack.