BY LARABAR

Are You Known To Pop In To Pastry Shops? Would You Say That You Loooooove The Taste Of Coconut? If So, Then Coconut Cream Pie Is The Food For You. Our Mix Of Unsweetened Coconut, Cashews And Almonds Provides 6 Grams Of Fiber And A Yummy Alternative To The Original, More Decadent Delight.

Ingredients: Dates, Unsweetened Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Buy on Jet.com*
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
When you are on no sugar diet and only nastural sugars allowed this is what satisfied my craving. It only has dates which are healthy that makes the bar sweet . I love the taste of these and specifically the coconut flavor . I'm a big coconut fan and I grab these as a snack often . Being a busy mom these are always helpful . They give you energy and they are so good !!!
Jacqui K.
Rochester
I have recently discovered Larabars after finding out that I am lactose intolerant. They are amazing!! Each flavor only has a few ingredients, and they are all vegan. There is only one flavor that I am not crazy about, but the rest are great. I eat one almost everyday for breakfast, and I love finding new flavors in the store.
Katherine S.
I really wanted to love this, as I really love all things coconut, but I don't. The texture is really gummy and it's a bit saccharin. I have a whole box, so I guess I'll keep them for when I'm desperate. For those who love them, great prices on Thrive.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I am obsessed with Larabar’s and coconut cream pie is hands down my favorite. I love the minimal ingredients and they are all things you can pronounce and know what they are. They are a bit pricey so when they go on sale I stock up. I always carry one in my purse just in case a need a quick bite. Amazing bar!
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
These are so good. I love love love the simple, healthy lists of ingredients. Nice quick snack. My favorite snack bar of all time lol. Vegan too!! I loveee coconut they have a strong coconut flavor for my coconut lovers!
Crystal C.
I love most larabars but this is by far my favorite flavor. It's not too sweet and it gives me the perfect afternoon pick me up. With only 5 ingredients I feel like it's a great choice for a snack.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
As someone who does not actually like coconut cream pie (I did not choose this flavor of bar), the Larabar of this flavor was actually pretty good. It had a strong flavor of dates, as most Larabars do, and plenty of coconut. It also had the crunch of almonds and cashews - while it did REMIND me of the flavor of coconut cream pie, it didn't really taste like the pie. The similarities were in the creamy texture and coconut flavor. Enjoy!
Kristin W.
I grabbed this while at the dollar store because I thought it was one of those good expensive healthy type brand that I saw somewhere so I wanted to try it. At first i didn’t really like it but I kept on eating it & started to really enjoy it. Not really like coconut cream pie but enough to make me think of it. Tastes more like creamy coconut. I couldn’t tell what this flavor I was tasting but reading a commenter I realized that’s a date flavor. Now I like dates but mixing it with a creamy coconut flavor threw me off so this bar I’m eating it liking it & not liking it at the same time.
Jill R.
I was looking for a quick and easy snack that was also healthy and I came across these Coconut Cream Pie Larabars! Not only do they contain only a few ingredients, they are super delicious! They are definitely my go to, when on the go or when in need of a quick snack, during my busy day. They only down side is that they are $5.89 at Target for only 5 bars, which can get expensive, but their quality is definitely worth the price!
Gabie C.
This particular flavor I did not like. I don't like the texture of it, I hate the feeling of certain coconut flakes. It tastes like coconut flakes (I haven't had a problem with coconut flakes in years so idk what kind they use). It was a bit dry. I would still recommend this flavor to people if they like coconut flavor. I recommend the rest of the larabars as well. So yummy.