Larabar Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Yvette S.

BY LARABAR

Larabar Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bar: Gluten Free Dairy Free Kosher Vegan Smooth blend of dates, almonds, and cashews Fair Trade Certified Chocolate chips Lifts Vitality and provides energy

• Does the bar actually taste good? 4 Answers
  • I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b1 Answers
  • Do these contain sugar of any kind?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: And Bars, Of
Best larabar by far. I buy these by the box. They are especially great heated up a bit. These fit in your bag and can give you a temporary fill if you're hungry on the go. I always put two in my bag. They don't contain all those extra ingredients you're not looking for that are bad for you, in fact they are really good for you. My favorite snack ever.
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Review for: And Bars, Of
I love almost every flavor! Vegan, gluten and dairy free! There's usually no more than 3-5 ingredients depending on the flavor. No chemicals and confusing additives. It's the only thing I will eat for breakfast! One of the only truly "clean" bars on the market. Great for a snack or meal replacement if you're in a hurry!
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Review for: Food
I've seen people write wonderful things about this brand so I had to try it out! I found coconut chocolate chip and I had to try it. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! It tastes just like an Almond Joy. Satisfies my sweet tooth and it's made with fruits and nuts, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and kosher!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Review for: And Bars, Of
My absolute favorite bar to snack on or grab for a quick breakfast. They use very few ingredients and are all natural making it even better!! I would prefer they were a bit cheaper, but I'll take the quality for what they're worth!!
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: And Bars, Of
I love Lara Bars! They have such a great selection of flavors that all taste decadent while being healthy. They are great for on the go snacks, I always have one in my purse. The price is great on these and the flavors are awesome.
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
Review for: And Bars, Of
These bars are so delicious! They are made by only whole foods. There are no preservatives or weird chemicals to worry about! These are a great treat if you want to please your sweet tooth.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Review for: Food
These little bars are quite tasty! They don't have artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners in them, and I love that they're GMO-free. Awesome for a little snack on the go
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Review for: And Bars, Of
Yes. So much yes. I am I only eat fruits veggies and nuts during the day and these are fabulous! they taste amazing and are filled with energy boosting nutrients!
B R.
B R.
Review for: And Bars, Of
My go to #beachbag snack. I love these bars! Most have less than 10 ingredients!! They won't melt in the heat and provide you with healthy, natural energy!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Candler, NC
Review for: And Bars, Of
Love that I can pronounce everything in these bars. No artificial sweeteners and no artificial ingredients. Every flavor is delicious except the blueberry.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Does the bar actually taste good?
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Do these contain sugar of any kind?