Larabar Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Yvette S.

BY LARABAR

Larabar Coconut Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bar: Gluten Free Dairy Free Kosher Vegan Smooth blend of dates, almonds, and cashews Fair Trade Certified Chocolate chips Lifts Vitality and provides energy

• Does the bar actually taste good? 4 Answers
  • I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b1 Answers
  • Do these contain sugar of any kind?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Foodie Expert
Coconut chocolate chip is my second favorite Lara bar flavor! My family did not enjoy the coconut flavor. But, I thought it went really well with the chocolate and nuts. The coconut is ground really well along with the nuts, so you don't get huge chunks of coconut. Which I enjoy!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Foodie Expert
This was really yummy! This was the first Larabar I have tried, but it made me want to try more. It was moist, not horribly dry. The stores where I live don't have a huge selection of these, but I will try what flavors they have. They are not expensive, either.
Yvette S.
Foodie Expert
Larabar is one of the best energy bars out there. The coconut cream pie is by far the best flavor they have. These bars are great if your on the go and need a quick snack or just at home relaxing.
Arlene R.
Foodie Expert
I've seen people write wonderful things about this brand so I had to try it out! I found coconut chocolate chip and I had to try it. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! It tastes just like an Almond Joy. Satisfies my sweet tooth and it's made with fruits and nuts, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and kosher!
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
I love almost every flavor! Vegan, gluten and dairy free! There's usually no more than 3-5 ingredients depending on the flavor. No chemicals and confusing additives. It's the only thing I will eat for breakfast! One of the only truly "clean" bars on the market. Great for a snack or meal replacement if you're in a hurry!
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
I love Larabars. All of the flavors are great, but this is one of my favorite. They are all natural with simple ingredients (usually 3-5 ingredients per bar), and are gluten free! For an individual with celiac disease (or anyone who loves natural snacks on the go) there are a lifesaver!
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Best larabar by far. I buy these by the box. They are especially great heated up a bit. These fit in your bag and can give you a temporary fill if you're hungry on the go. I always put two in my bag. They don't contain all those extra ingredients you're not looking for that are bad for you, in fact they are really good for you. My favorite snack ever.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love Lara Bars! They have such a great selection of flavors that all taste decadent while being healthy. They are great for on the go snacks, I always have one in my purse. The price is great on these and the flavors are awesome.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite bar to snack on or grab for a quick breakfast. They use very few ingredients and are all natural making it even better!! I would prefer they were a bit cheaper, but I'll take the quality for what they're worth!!
Emily D.
These little bars are quite tasty! They don't have artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners in them, and I love that they're GMO-free. Awesome for a little snack on the go
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Does the bar actually taste good?
Carolyn D.
Do these contain sugar of any kind?
Whitney D.
I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b