LARABAR® Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Vivian E.LARABAR® Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Yvette S.

BY LARABAR

We Couldn’t Possibly Improve On Our Coconut Cream Pie Bar – But For Those Who Crave A Little Extra Sweetness, We Added Chocolate! The Smooth Blend Of Dates, Almonds, And Cashews Is Balanced With The Slight Crunch Of Unsweetened Coconut. Mix In Our Tiny Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips, And You’re In For Some True “melt In Your Mouth” Goodness.

Ingredients: Dates, Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Unsweetened Coconut, Cashews, Almonds

• Does the bar actually taste good? 4 Answers
  • I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sug...1 Answers
  • Do these contain sugar of any kind?1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Jadde T.
Kanata, ON
One of my favorite flavors! Besides being healthy and good for your body, this bar is heaven in a package. It is so great to snack on when I’m craving something sweet, I could literally have a whole box because it is THAT good. If you are a coconut lover, please try this one. I usually warm it in the microwave for a couple of seconds to have a “brownie” texture, or put it in the fridge for an hour or two!
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely my favorite brand of bars. Whole ingredients, nothing fake. Limited ingredients. The texture is good, feel like I’m eating real food. Very filling. Fulfills sweet craving with little sugar intake.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This chocolate chip is delicious! Non-GMO, glutten free, vegan, and dairy free. Tasty enough to satisfy my sweet tooth but without the added sugar or other questionable ingredients. A great snack on the go or snack at home.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
The best bar we have had!! It is healthy and delicious!!! We always have these at home and on the go! Yum, if you haven’t tried it you must!
Yvette S.
Larabar is one of the best energy bars out there. The coconut cream pie is by far the best flavor they have. These bars are great if your on the go and need a quick snack or just at home relaxing.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Coconut chocolate chip is my second favorite Lara bar flavor! My family did not enjoy the coconut flavor. But, I thought it went really well with the chocolate and nuts. The coconut is ground really well along with the nuts, so you don't get huge chunks of coconut. Which I enjoy!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This was really yummy! This was the first Larabar I have tried, but it made me want to try more. It was moist, not horribly dry. The stores where I live don't have a huge selection of these, but I will try what flavors they have. They are not expensive, either.
Julie D.
One of my favourite flavours! If you love coconut and chocolate this one is for you! Amazing ingredients, super clean and vegan. Great for on the go, as a pre-workout or a snack!
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
I love Lara Bars! They have such a great selection of flavors that all taste decadent while being healthy. They are great for on the go snacks, I always have one in my purse. The price is great on these and the flavors are awesome.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Best larabar by far. I buy these by the box. They are especially great heated up a bit. These fit in your bag and can give you a temporary fill if you're hungry on the go. I always put two in my bag. They don't contain all those extra ingredients you're not looking for that are bad for you, in fact they are really good for you. My favorite snack ever.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Does the bar actually taste good?
Whitney D.
I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b
Carolyn D.
Do these contain sugar of any kind?