LARABAR® Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Vivian E.LARABAR® Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Yvette S.

BY LARABAR

We Couldn’t Possibly Improve On Our Coconut Cream Pie Bar – But For Those Who Crave A Little Extra Sweetness, We Added Chocolate! The Smooth Blend Of Dates, Almonds, And Cashews Is Balanced With The Slight Crunch Of Unsweetened Coconut. Mix In Our Tiny Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips, And You’re In For Some True “melt In Your Mouth” Goodness.

Ingredients: Dates, Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Unsweetened Coconut, Cashews, Almonds

• Does the bar actually taste good? 4 Answers
  • I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b1 Answers
  • Do these contain sugar of any kind?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
I love Larabars. All of the flavors are great, but this is one of my favorite. They are all natural with simple ingredients (usually 3-5 ingredients per bar), and are gluten free! For an individual with celiac disease (or anyone who loves natural snacks on the go) there are a lifesaver!
Julie D.
One of my favourite flavours! If you love coconut and chocolate this one is for you! Amazing ingredients, super clean and vegan. Great for on the go, as a pre-workout or a snack!
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
I love Lara Bars! They have such a great selection of flavors that all taste decadent while being healthy. They are great for on the go snacks, I always have one in my purse. The price is great on these and the flavors are awesome.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Best larabar by far. I buy these by the box. They are especially great heated up a bit. These fit in your bag and can give you a temporary fill if you're hungry on the go. I always put two in my bag. They don't contain all those extra ingredients you're not looking for that are bad for you, in fact they are really good for you. My favorite snack ever.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
I love almost every flavor! Vegan, gluten and dairy free! There's usually no more than 3-5 ingredients depending on the flavor. No chemicals and confusing additives. It's the only thing I will eat for breakfast! One of the only truly "clean" bars on the market. Great for a snack or meal replacement if you're in a hurry!
Emily D.
These little bars are quite tasty! They don't have artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners in them, and I love that they're GMO-free. Awesome for a little snack on the go
April G.
Mesa, AZ
I love this one. It gives you a sweet taste without overpowering you with the flavor.
B R.
My go to #beachbag snack. I love these bars! Most have less than 10 ingredients!! They won't melt in the heat and provide you with healthy, natural energy!
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Any Lara bar is fabulous, but this one is one of my favorites!! Coconut and chocolate.. So delish! The ingredients are simple and delicious and I love getting a variety of them and having a different one each day!
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
I love larabar a because the majority of them do t contain a lot of extra ingredients, however I wish they had more protein so they were more filling.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Does the bar actually taste good?
Whitney D.
I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b
Carolyn D.
Do these contain sugar of any kind?