LARABAR® Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Vivian E.LARABAR® Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars Fruit & Nut uploaded by Yvette S.

BY LARABAR

We Couldn’t Possibly Improve On Our Coconut Cream Pie Bar – But For Those Who Crave A Little Extra Sweetness, We Added Chocolate! The Smooth Blend Of Dates, Almonds, And Cashews Is Balanced With The Slight Crunch Of Unsweetened Coconut. Mix In Our Tiny Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips, And You’re In For Some True “melt In Your Mouth” Goodness.

Ingredients: Dates, Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Unsweetened Coconut, Cashews, Almonds

• Does the bar actually taste good? 4 Answers
  • I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b1 Answers
  • Do these contain sugar of any kind?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely my favorite brand of bars. Whole ingredients, nothing fake. Limited ingredients. The texture is good, feel like I’m eating real food. Very filling. Fulfills sweet craving with little sugar intake.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This chocolate chip is delicious! Non-GMO, glutten free, vegan, and dairy free. Tasty enough to satisfy my sweet tooth but without the added sugar or other questionable ingredients. A great snack on the go or snack at home.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Coconut chocolate chip is my second favorite Lara bar flavor! My family did not enjoy the coconut flavor. But, I thought it went really well with the chocolate and nuts. The coconut is ground really well along with the nuts, so you don't get huge chunks of coconut. Which I enjoy!
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
This was really yummy! This was the first Larabar I have tried, but it made me want to try more. It was moist, not horribly dry. The stores where I live don't have a huge selection of these, but I will try what flavors they have. They are not expensive, either.
Yvette S.
Larabar is one of the best energy bars out there. The coconut cream pie is by far the best flavor they have. These bars are great if your on the go and need a quick snack or just at home relaxing.
Diana L.
I just bought a box of these for a trip I was going on. I needed to have gluten free snacks with me. I love that Larabars have very few ingredients and that for the most part they are whole foods. While home made is ALWAYS best, Larabars are a great option when you don't have the time. These bars are not overly coconut and l liked that the dates weren't over powering. Definitely more sweet than savory. I would consider them a treat snack. Also more filling than I expected.
Arlene R.
I've seen people write wonderful things about this brand so I had to try it out! I found coconut chocolate chip and I had to try it. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! It tastes just like an Almond Joy. Satisfies my sweet tooth and it's made with fruits and nuts, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and kosher!
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
I love almost every flavor! Vegan, gluten and dairy free! There's usually no more than 3-5 ingredients depending on the flavor. No chemicals and confusing additives. It's the only thing I will eat for breakfast! One of the only truly "clean" bars on the market. Great for a snack or meal replacement if you're in a hurry!
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
I love Larabars. All of the flavors are great, but this is one of my favorite. They are all natural with simple ingredients (usually 3-5 ingredients per bar), and are gluten free! For an individual with celiac disease (or anyone who loves natural snacks on the go) there are a lifesaver!
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Best larabar by far. I buy these by the box. They are especially great heated up a bit. These fit in your bag and can give you a temporary fill if you're hungry on the go. I always put two in my bag. They don't contain all those extra ingredients you're not looking for that are bad for you, in fact they are really good for you. My favorite snack ever.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Does the bar actually taste good?
Whitney D.
I don't believe there are any added sugar but natural sugars occur b
Carolyn D.
Do these contain sugar of any kind?