LARABAR® Chocolate Macaroon Bites uploaded by Angela M.

BY LARABAR

Delicious Truffle-like Bites Made From Real Food To Satisfy Your Sweet Craving! The Re-sealable Pouch Lets You Treat Yourself To One Bite At A Time.

Ingredients: Dates, Fair Trade Chocolate Chips, Almonds, Coconut, Coconut Flour

• These look delicious! Please tell me they are available i...1 Answers
  • Does this taste good ? Does it has mamshmelows 1 Answers
Shay E.
I didn't like these bites at all. I bought them at Giant in the organic sections last week and I still haven't finished them. I don't like them, because they have an odd taste to them but the macaroon taste is fine if that makes sense. I think it is the dates? I wouldn't purchase them again simply because I haven't finished the ones I already have.
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
I can't not tell you how excited I was when they realized these! They are so so tasty & they exceeded my expectations!! The absolute best & this flavor is to die for! I would so recommend to others; they're amazing!
Heather D.
I love these larabar bites. They are so good and made with much better ingredients than other sweets. I love to eat 1 or 2 when I get a sweet tooth. They are about $5 a bag. I will definitely be buying these again.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just bought these and I am obsessed already. They are the perfect amount of sweet to help curb your cravings. I like the little bit of coconut taste it has. I got mine for $4.98 at Walmart and will repurchase.
cristina a.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow! These chocolates are so good and as pure as they are I love how I don't feel guilty after for eating them. Even if you think you don't like "healthy stuff" it's really good and worth a try!
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Simple and clean eating at its finest . It's in the expensive side but I love them and so does my three year old. Great snack to have in my purse when on the go. Great staple for our household.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I am not a big fan of Larabars in general. So when my mother in law offered me some of these chocolate bites I was a little hesitant. Half a bag later 😜 Needless to say I loved them! They are tasty, healthy and fair trade. So who wouldn't love them! They are great for a quick sweet fix without ruining a good eating day. Officially my new favorite car trip food too cause I can munch on a few throughout the day instead of candy or chips. Definitely buying again.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so great! They are made with dates, fair trade chocolate chips, almonds, coconut and coconut flour. Literally just those things! They are super satisfying. I really like how well it all mixes together. It isn't too nutty or too chewy. They are pretty expensive - I paid a little over four dollars for a bag and they have about 20 in each bag. Totally worth it if you are watching your weight but get that chocolate craving.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these from Sam's Club to have as a snack after working out. I find that they satisfy my sweet tooth while providing me with added protein. Some times I will give my 18 month old daughter one as a quick sweet treat that isnt too bad for her.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Sooo good. I've had to give up dairy for a while and have been craving pastries all the time. Larabar is dairy free and oh so yummy!! Kind of expensive but so worth it!
aymee v.
Does this taste good ? Does it has mamshmelows
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
These look delicious! Please tell me they are available in the UK??? Where can i get them!?

back