BY LARABAR

Larabar® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fruit & Nut Food Bar®.
Made with cocoa, sugar, vanilla.
Fair Trade Certified.
Gluten free.
Non-GMO.
Kosher.

• Do these contain eggs? Also are they something I could use as a mea...2 Answers
  • Are these good for satisfying a sweet tooth or are they more "just"...16 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor Lara Bar?8 Answers
Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fruit & Nut Food Bar
  • "All the bars taste like the flavor they should but the chocolate chip cookie dough is AMAZING! " in 2 reviews
  • "kroger usually has them on sale for a great price too!" in 1 review
  • "I love the chocolate chip cookie dough Larabar!" in 1 review
  • "I eat a the chocolate chip cookie dough Lara Bar every day for breakfast with fruit." in 1 review
Leilani L.
Leilani L.
I first tried these a few months ago. My sugar low and needed a pick me up. I'm not much of an energy bar eater but really needed it. My husband gave it to me and told me just to eat. Surprisingly they are really good!!!! I actually keep a box in my car, in my office, and some in my purse. The only downside is that they are a bit pricey. That's why I gave it a 4 but either than that I love these bats.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Tall Timbers, MD
One of, if not the TOP, favorite snack bar! I have tried so many and either the texture, the taste, the aftertaste, the "in my stomach" feeling are never what I'm looking for. Too dry, to wet, too sweet too bitter... LARABAR is the perfect mix of everything! Great taste, healthy and fresh but not too sweet. thick and filling but not overly so, moist but still held together. I only travel with LARABARS
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Columbus, OH
Love these!! They are vegan, dairy free, gluten free & 100% delicious! I love taking them on the go because they keep me full for long periods of time. I also love having them as a healthy dessert- they definitely satisfy my sweet tooth!
Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite flavor because of the dark chocolate chips!
Keegan O.
Keegan O.
Foodie Expert
These bars are EVERYTHING. They are vegan, paleo, gluten free, non-GMO, and made with whole foods--no crazy ingredients. The chocolate chips in this one probably make it the Larabar with the most ingredients at a whopping 7. They are perfectly sweet, and absolutely enough like cookie dough to make for a great treat.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite Larabar, I keep this flavor constantly stocked in my house. It really does taste like cookie dough. No it's not exact but I knew exactly what it was supposed to be when I bit into my first one. If you're just trying out these bars for the first time I recommend starting with this one.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
I have the worst sweet tooth. These bars (especially this flavor) have been HEAVEN SENT for a girl like me. It truly craves my sweet tooth like no other, and it has the cleanest ingredients you could ask for (which is all i care about). Sometimes I spread some almond butter on top, BOY is it ever a treat!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors from the whole line !! (Brownie tops it) I eat these several times a week. They are super healthy and the perfect grab and go snack. They taste amazing and decadent and you don't have to worry about the calories so much as with regular cookie dough.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Staten Island , NY
THIS IS THE GREATEST SNACK BAR EVER!!! I am allergic to wheat and gluten, so it's not always easy to find meal replacement bars that are tasty for when I don't have time to cook or get lunch. This bar is sooo delicious, it actually tastes like cookie dough. I buy them in boxes of 10.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
While these are expensive, they are comparably priced to similar, less healthy bars. The chocolate chip flavor is great! My daughter says they taste like Reese's but I think they taste like cookie dough. I like to keep these in the car & in my purse for a quick, on the go snack.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love larabars and this is one of my favorites. You would think something chocolate chip cookie dough flavored would be bad for you but these little things are full of goodness! It contains just 4 ingredients: cashews, dates, chocolate chips, and sea salt!
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Are these good for satisfying a sweet tooth or are they more "just" a food bar?
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Whats your favorite flavor Lara Bar?
Emily A.
Emily A.
Central Point, OR
Foodie Expert
Do these contain eggs? Also are they something I could use as a meal replacement?