Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars, Vegan, Gluten Free, 6 Bars

Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars, Vegan, Gluten Free, 6 Bars

RAISE A BAR TO REAL: With 100% real ingredients, you can Raise Bar to what you love! LRABAR makes simple snacks you can feel good about eating with many gluten free, dairy free & vegan options to choose from.100% REAL INGREDIENTS: LRABAR Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is made from just 6 simple ingredients: cashews, dates, chocolate chips, apples, sea salt & vanilla extract. CLEAN EATING, MADE SIMPLE: Kosher, Dairy Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten FreeREAL LIFE CALLS FOR REAL FOOD: Real life calls for real ingredients to help you conquer your day, conveniently wrapped & perfect for packing on the go. BOX CONTAINS: 1 box with 6 barsBOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars, Vegan, Gluten Free, 6 Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars, Vegan, Gluten Free, 6 Bars uploaded by Kate G.
I am so thankful for this brand and this particular kind of LaraBar. I am allergic to many nuts and this one doesn’t have any! I love that this brand uses only a few ingredients. It’s non gmo and fair trade certified. They’re a bit expensive but I think they’re truly worth it.

Looking for your answer?