BY LARABAR

We Won't Even Tempt You With A Bowl Of Batter. In Fact, Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tastes Even Better Than Batter...And Contains No Butter! Enjoy The Creaminess Of Cashews And The Richness Of Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate Chips. Much Better.

Ingredients: Cashews, Dates, Chocolate Chips, Sea Salt

• Do these contain eggs? Also are they something I could us...3 Answers
  • Are these good for satisfying a sweet tooth or are they m...18 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor Lara Bar?8 Answers
LARABAR® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars Fruit & Nut
  • "All the bars taste like the flavor they should but the chocolate chip cookie dough is AMAZING! " in 2 reviews
  • "I love the chocolate chip cookie dough Larabar!" in 1 review
  • "I eat a the chocolate chip cookie dough Lara Bar every day for breakfast with fruit." in 1 review
  • "kroger usually has them on sale for a great price too!" in 1 review
Morgan W.
Unfortunately I was not a fan of this.  I was really hoping I would be!! I loved how it was Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and dairy free.  I'm not a fan of cashews and that's really what got me.  I was hoping the taste of everything else would cover it up.  The consistency was soft and very easy to chew.  I liked how it didn't crumble apart when you took a bite of it.  This would be perfect if you were trying to cure your sweet tooth but are also looking to not mess up your diet.  Only 200 calories per bar.   Reasonably priced.  Not for me but I'm sure someone else would love this!
Alana S.
This is one of my favorite flavor of larabars. I love that they have real ingredients but these do have a lot of sugar. They’re great for on the go. I take them for breakfast when I’m in a rush or eat them after dinner when I want some sort of sweet snack. They’re not super healthy because this is a sweet flavor but they I think they taste great. Most other cookie dough flavor bars are gross in my opinion but this one I actually enjoy. I like the texture. It’s soft but doesn’t get stuck in my teeth like some other soft bars. They’re also usually on sale at target which is awesome. I always keep stock of this flavor.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
A decent bar. You can really taste the chocolate chip...not so much the cookie dough. For a healthier snack/small meal, it’s good. The bar itself isn’t dry, but they always make me SUPER thirsty! They are expensive, but luckily there are rebates on both Ibotta and Saving Star so I’ve been stocking up.
Mackenzi B.
This is so delicious! I think it's well worth the price! It tastes like I'm eating a dessert but I don't have to feel guilty. Not to mention the first two ingredients are cashews and dates so I know it isn't bad for me either.
courtney s.
Cool, CA
i’ve been trying to eat healthier recently and i tried these a while ago and i love them. they’re a little bit on the pricey side, but they taste good, s d they’re fairly good for you. they have very few ingredients and they’re all natural.
Kelsey R.
Jacksonville , FL
My favorite bar! The cookie dough flavor is the best! I wouldn’t say it tastes like actual cookie dough but it’s pretty darn close. Not a big protein bar person but Lara bars are my favorite snack!
Elizabeth S.
myrtle Beach, SC
I love this flavor! It tastes awesome, some larabars are kinda gross but this one is amazing. A little pricey but the ingredients are awesome and lack all the processed junk most granola bars have
Melissa Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far my favorite bar. I was a little scared to try at first because i usually dont like bars like this but it tastes just like you are eating cookie dough without all the fattening ingredients.
Maggie S.
Philadelphia, PA
These bars are GREAT. Not too big, very flavorful, and easy to understand ingredients. They're on the cheaper end of the all-natural bar selection, which also makes them great. They come in such an awesome variety of flavors which can please anyone. Keep you full for a few hours and no added sugar! I feel no remorse throwing these in my purse for a future snack. Great stuff.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
This is my favorite flavor of LARABAR! It's not super dense or chewy, so it's easy to eat and is the perfect on-the-go snack. I truly love LARABAR and their variety of flavors. The chocolate chips in this particular flavor melt in your mouth and it's so delicious! Currently, my pantry is stocked with 6 of these. Love it!
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Are these good for satisfying a sweet tooth or are they more "just" a food bar?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Whats your favorite flavor Lara Bar?
Emily A.
Do these contain eggs? Also are they something I could use as a meal replacement?